Reader X crush: Ur hair Is cute💕

~~~~~~~~~~~Point of view:Your pov~~~~~~~~~~~

       You wake up, suddenly realizing that you had school that day.Great.JustGrrrrrrreat.You groan and shift in your bed, finally sliding out of it,immediately regretting your decision.You opened you closet and pulled out a ( favorite color ) t shirt, then you pick up a pair of black leggings and slipped them on.You grabbed your backpack and through it on your back, shuffling out the door. " SHIZZLE NIZZLE." You screeched,( you tripped over a book.)You walked onto the bus.Your crush sat on the bus with you, but you both happened to be best friends.You'd known him/her for like.....Ever.Maybe 5 years at least, but you'd never had the guts to tell them you enjoyed their company...And wished to be more then friends,You would NEVER.NEVER tell them, at least not for a while.You sat in a seat, C/N sat down next to you.You and him/her sat down talking to each other,like usual.Then, they started playing with your hair. " stop c/n ." You started pushing them away, though you enjoyed it. "But it's so cute~" They said. " no it's not..." you said frowning. " 1, It is, and 2 it's now mine."They declared. " shut up..."You said blushing. "Nobody else can touch it but me." They said. " shut up u friggin stupid bear."you said grumpily. " Fine, But If Im a bear then your my cub." They exclaimed. " frick you.." you said, grabbing their sleeve, and falling alseep on their shoulder.

ALRIGHTY THANKS FOR READING, PART 2 WILL COME SOON, HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOYED, BUH BYE!!!:3