Pride month :D

This is a lgbtq+ pride story, if your aren't a part of the community you don't have to read this!( of course you can though )

POV: your's

     I tossed and turned in my bed, unable to sleep, excitement and anxiety both where overtaking my body. Tomorrow is June 1st, and I'm coming out as gay/lesbian/etc to my friends and family.So tomorrow is a big big day.

     When morning finally came, my heart was racing.It felt like my lungs could fall out of my chest.Hell, I didn't know how my parents would react, if they would even accept me for who I am.My parents are acceptable( if yours are not pretend) of the lgbt+ community,my cousin came out 3 years ago and they are totally fine with it.I guess it just feels different since their actually MY  parents.I already have a girlfriend/boyfriend and ya know, I just kinda hide it.( sorry if your bi and have the opposite gender partner.)

      I walked down the stairs, almost collapsing down the stairs since I got no sleep.My parents where already up, my dad on his phone and my mom fixing breakfast." Hey mom?" I could feel myself shaking as she and my father looked up." Yes dear, what is it?" My mother questioned." I need to tell you something." I sighed." If your talking about how you ate all the salami last night, I already know, no need to confess." She stated focusing her attention back on the sizzling eggs." No mom, it's more then that." " what is it hun?"

   " mom, I'm...I'm gay/lesbian/etc." My mom dropped the pan and my father put his phone down, They immediately hugged me and my dad simply said" yeah, I kinda figured" as he kissed my forehead and and I rested my head on his shoulder sighing." I knew you'd understand."

The end!!!I hope you all enjoyed this, sorry it's kinda trashy.Happy pride to any and everybody! Trans, bi, gay, lesbian, pansexual, a sexual and many more!Be proud of who you are and what you have worked to achieve and accomplish!Love is love is love!💕💕🏳️‍🌈