Part 5

Creeper was still running fast and fast. Then he thought he got away.
"I think I'm safe now" Creeper sighed. He leaned against a tree and was scared in the dark woods. He pulled out a picture of Cg (creeper girl in case you forgot her nickname) and Wither skeleton.
He teared up and ripped the picture in half and crumbled the wither skeleton part and kept the part of the picture that has Cg in it. "Where am I supposed to go now..? I can't go back, who knows if wither skeleton is right there waiting for me or if he is searching for me. Idc I'm going I can't stay here forever." Creeper sighed.
He ran out the woods and saw nobody. What a relief. He ran into Cg's house. As soon as he entered he heard her screaming. "AHHHH PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!!" Checking cried. It was coming from her dark scary basement. "CG IM COMING BABE!" Creeper yelled and hopped down the steps. He saw Cg chained up and wither skeleton in the position like he was about to rape her. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM CG WITHER SKELETON!!" Creeper punched wither and unchained cg. Cg was so happy to be free. "Thank you babe! Thank you!" Cg kissed creeper for a long time as wither skeleton ran away out of her house. "I love you" Cg said. "I love u too and I always will" Creeper said.  

Author's note:
The end for now, I might make another season of this, actually I will, It'll be season 2 about the new girl creeper student who's name is Ann and creeper cheats on Cg with Ann. There, I just gave u a little sneak peak. And sorry if I have not posted lately and thx bye