Announcement

I'm going to close this book again. This time, it might be for good. (Don't worry, I'll finish all the current requests before closing it)
Please don't request anything as of now, it makes it harder to finish everything. I have reasons for closing this book, it's not just because I'm tired of doing it.
1. I have other things to focus on. As this book got more popular, I had to dedicate more and more of my time to drawing art for people. It's more popular than it has ever been right now, and I'm running out of free time. I have a YouTube channel to work on, along with MAP parts. I'm also still in school, which is important and takes up time as well.
2. It's overwhelming. There are so many people requesting, and I can't keep up. People have been waiting for longer periods of time, and I feel like I'm disappointing them. Sorry if it sounds like I'm whining, I don't want to come off that way. I really appreciate all the people who like my art enough to request.
3. I've almost drawn 100 ocs. I feel like this would be a good place to stop, considering how large of a milestone it is. (And the other factors) . Once the rest of the requests are done, I'll have over 100 parts in this book.

Please don't feel guilty for overwhelming me. It is not your fault. I cannot stress this enough.
The contest is now closed and the results should be out soon!
Sorry for letting you all down. As an "I'm sorry" gift, I'm going to do another contest.
Prize: a full scene from your oc's life, drawn by me.
Amount of winners: there will be three winners.
How to enter: describe the scene you want me to draw in the comments on this page. Make sure to include background and character description. If you want the characters to be speaking, tell me exactly what they say. At the end of your comment, add a random number between 0 and 100.
How winners will be chosen: I will use a random number generator to select a number between 1 and 100, and the three people closest to that number will win.

Thank you for requesting art from me, and for all the nice things you have said along the way. This has been a journey, and I'm glad you cared enough to come along. <3