4

Warning. Alcohol mentioned.

Will -

It had been about a week since kicked off between me and Mike. I've started to notice things about him more, the way he walks, the way he laughs, the way he looks when he is nervous. Things I shouldn't find cute about him but I do anyway. His friends, Jane and Eddie are always around him and I love it when his smile grows when he is around them, the way he just glows like a glow stick.
I must have been staring too long at him because I felt a tap on my shoulder which I spun around to be met by Dustin.
"Do you have something for him?" Dustin asked me. He was alone and really, he was the only person I trusted with my private information.
"No! Why would you think that?"
"Because you stare at him like he's a snack."
"Dustin! No!" I protested, Dustin just cocked his Eyebrow and walked off. I'm not gay!
Although I must admit, He does look like a snack.

It was Max's party today and we was inviting the whole school. There was going to be lots of alcohol of course, what's a party without it. It's gonna be great. The party was set for 6pm and I was hoping Mike and his friends will be there.
It had turned 7pm and more people started filing in, Vodka burnt down my throat as I went to pour more into the shot glass. It was 7pm and the party was going great, loud music, alcohol being poured and it was already crowded and I was having the time of my life. It was even better when I saw Mike and his friends walk through the door, all three looking uncomfortable.
"Mike!" I shouted, forgetting I was supposed to hate him.
"You're intoxicated already?"
"What! NO! I'M NOT TOXIC!" I yelled at him then laughed.
"I said intoxixat- ya know what, nevermind. Stop drinking"
"Nope. Here have this water" I passed him the red solo cup which had vodka in it. He took a sip and realised it wasn't water. "Its TAP WATER. IT TASTES WEIRD!" he just shook his head and down the whole cup, showing a face of disgust. Jane looked at him with wide eyes.
"Mike! What are you doing?!"
"Drinking. What does it look like Hopper?"
"Don't get too drunk" she warned her friend and went to find Eddie who was chatting up a boy.
"I need more of that stuff" he told me as he plodded towards the kitchen and poured himself another cup of vodka.
The rest of the night was great, me and Mike got to know each other more, near 9pm Mike was dragging me upstairs for no reason, both of us drunk as ever. We sat in the room in silence and then the worst thing happened. We kissed. He kissed me, not the other way around, but I learned in too.
I pushed him away once I realised what was happening. "What are you doing?" I asked him angrily. He just stared at me before passing out on the bed. We somehow got into Max's room and occupied it before anyone else could.
I told Max that Mike had fallen to sleep and it was impossible to move him so she let him stay, I went and warned his friends who left the house and went home. I ended up going home at 10pm. I was very intoxicated as I walked into my bedroom before falling onto my bed, my mind drifted off to earlier when Mike kissed me, was it because he was drunk? Or because he wanted too? Why the hell did I enjoy it?!

Mike -

I woke up in someone else's bed, it was a pink room and I was wrapped in pink fluffy blankets, I then heard familiar voices outside so I tried to sit up but I just fell back down again. My head was killing me, like a lot and nothing of last night was remembered. "Do you think he's awake yet?" the familiar voice from behind the door came.
"I don't know. Go and see" and that's when Max Mayfield and Dustin Henderson came through the door.
"The fuck?" I whispered as I try to get out of the bed quick enough.
"You're awake. Here's some tablets" I was handed some tablets from Max as she smiled. Am I in another dimension? What happened last night?
"Thanks. What am I doing in your bed?"
"Well you got drunk. Like super drunk and you and Will went to my room. That's it"
That's when it all came back to me.

Flash back

I was very drunk as I dragged the also drunk Will Byers upstairs. We was giggling and we had no idea what we was doing upstairs but found a room and decided to stay in there.
"Max's room" I heard Will whisper behind me, I lead him to the bed and sat in complete silence. The only thing that we could hear was our breathing hitching when we turned to look at one another and that's when it happened. We both leant in at the same time, vodka and whisky mixed as we kissed, lips moving in sync to one another. His hand rested on my cheek and my hand was on his waist, the kiss went on longer than anticipated. We pulled away from one another and smiled then Wills face changed as he pushed me away.
"What are you doing?" but I didn't respond, I felt myself fall back onto the soft blankets but I did feel a light kiss on my forehead before being wrapped up and the noise of the door gently closing.

Flash back end

I have to see Will. "Thanks for the tablets, I'm gonna go." I told them as I raced out of her room and down to Wills house. I just walked in not bothering to knock and went to his room, I opened it to see the boy smoking a cigarette while staring at his ceiling.
"Will?" He didn't move, he just kept puffing on the cigarette. "Will" I moved closer to him and ripped the cigarette out of his mouth causing him to pout and eventually turn to me.
"What do you want?" he asked me with a harsh tone.
"I remembered what happened last night.." I told him, his eyes grew wide and sat straight up on his bed. "I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry"
"Why are you sorry?"
"Because it shouldn't have happened." that's when I pinpointed the heart break in Wills eyes. "No! I meant not when we are drunk, if we ever did it, I wanted it to be special." why did I want our kiss to be special? We aren't together.
"Can you leave please" he pointed towards the door.
"No!" he didn't say anything but closed his eyes and pointed to the door again. I hesitantly walked out, It was better we never spoke again.