Chapter 8

Ethan Dolan pov:
"So I picked an outfit for roni,go ahead and change it's in the right bed"I said. She nodded and left,the rest of us just watched tv.We waited a couple of minutes and then she came out. "Well Ethan...it's not terrible"she said and we all laughed.She had on a purple crop top with some white heels and a white skirt and some earrings. "Omg your skirt is going to fall off!"nessa screamed. "Next person"Grayson said. We were looking at our list and it was roni next. "Okay I'm back,I'm going to give you an 8/10"roni said.
Veronica Merrell pov -
"So I had to get Ethan an outfit I pretty much based it on what he wears everyday"I said and I laughed. "So go and change it's on the left bed"I said.We all waited and then Ethan came up and he was laughing. "Omg that's good roni"said nessa. "So how is it Ethan?"I asked, "you did okay,I would never ever hear a hoodie with shorts like this"he said,Grayson and me starting laughing. "I give you a 7/10"he said. "Wow I thought I did great"I said.
Grayson Dolan pov-
"So nessa,i know you like pink,so I basically bought you a pink outfit"I said.She looked at and laughed.She got up and went to change and then she came back and had a pink off shoulder shirt and white jeans. "To be honest i love this,10/10"she said.Everyone looked at me, "OMG,yesss"I said.I hugged her and then she looked in my eyes,I looked into her hazel brown eyes I was leaning forward and so was she,then our lips touched with a sync it lasted about 10 seconds and then "GRAY ,NESSA"Ethan and roni said screaming at the top of their lungs. "Y'all need to get a room"Ethan said.I playfully punched him. "Ok, it's your turn"roni said.
Vanessa Merrell pov~
"So i bought you something that you would,it's actually a one piece and that's all you're wearing"I said,he just looked a me confused.He came out and looked at me, "Nessa,omg"he said and then he came out with underwear,Ethan was dying of laughter.I was trying to laugh, "Okay,that's enough everyone go change"Grayson said.We all went to different rooms and changed,I got out the bathroom and Grayson was in front of me, "do you want to go on ...a date with me"he said, "sure"I said, "okay let me get the keys"he said,I grabbed my purse and we left out the door.

Authors note
Hey,guys I'm so sorry I didn't upload on Tuesday I will this upcoming Tuesday but this upcoming Friday I won't I have finals and I will be tired so I'm so sorry but thanks for the support I love you so much 💜💜💜