Part 5

3 weeks ago....

It was kind of late at night as I went back home to my apartment, it was a half moon out so it wasn't that dark. Stopping at a set of lights I notice a dark limo pull up and the door open as it stopped "Get in" a female voice said and I skeptically got in.

(Y/n) POV

Those vibrations felt closer, and they were surrounding the area, looking out into the forest I couldn't make out any shapes or anything moving around but I could feel it. Switching to my thermal vision I could now see them, four of them moving in the dark and form the scent they were reptilian. Slightly getting up I tapped my claws on the ground I looked over my shoulder and saw shimmers and a long tongue 'Chameleon' I thought gritting my teeth, I wasn't transformed anymore just in the second stage. I concealed myself in the darkness as I carefully crept closer to them, one held Rabbit in their tongue while they mocked. Smiling to myself as I stopped behind a guy "Where did the hybrid go? We were supposed to take him alive" and I laughed "Right behind you" I whispered reaching around and cutting across the stomach. His guts spilled onto the ground and I grabbed the other and snapped her neck "So" I said flexing my claws on my feet "which one of you fuckers wants to go this time?" I growled while the cowards shivered. I saw motion and I backed off slightly. The two fell to the ground unconscious as the announcer lady landed by us holding a video camera, she started bombarding Rabbit with questions like how it felt to win and stuff but I wasn't finished yet. I walked over to the lizards and slit their throats. Licking the blood off my claws I felt a slight vibration in the back of my neck "Oh it's that time already? man, I was hoping I could hang out a bit longer, oh well, a deal is a deal" I said running full speed back to the boat. I could run at 80 mph so getting back took no time whatsoever, getting back a couple security guards tried to get in my way but they were easily dispatched "Hmph, trash" I said as my eyes went red as blood. Blowing past anyone who got in my way I stopped at the door, fixing my shirt to look at least sort of presentable 'I can smell the blood already' I thought ripping the door open "oh, a visitor?" a man said standing over my boss said "Yeah, it would appear that my job is already done though" I said looking at all the bodies "Your job?" he said confused "Yeah, I was originally hired so I could kill all these fuckers but now" and I sighed "I guess I can satisfy myself by kicking you to death" I said as his body became covered in fur. He grew a mane "No one disrespects the king like that" he growled as I scoffed "You are far from the king" I said as he lunged at me. I jumped over as everything felt like slow motion, I slashed downwards  cutting his back wide open as he hit the wall with a thud "Like I said" I said walking over and stepping on his head "You are far from the king" and I pressed down until I hear a satisfying crushing noise. Wiping the mess off my foot I turned around to my boss "Did everything go according to plan?" "But of course Ms. Youko, everything went flawlessly" "Good" she said dusting herself off "the helicopter is waiting for us" and we left the room and went up where a large luxury helicopter was waiting for us "I still don't understand, why waist Kido like that?" I asked and she scoffed "He was no longer needed and besides" and she now sat on my lap facing me "I have you instead" and she gave me a brief kiss "Shall we discuss what happens next?"

Back in the past....

"Hello (Y/n) (L/n)" a girl said as I sat down opposite her "Hey, so what do you want?" I said as she held up a brief case "I understand that you recently murdered the person who gave you your transformation correct?" she said showing pictures of my handiwork "Yeah, that was me" I said and she took them back and held up a picture of DNA "This is the 'Indoraptor' DNA, I do admit what has been accomplished is remarkable but we have noted some.....further improvements that could be made" and she handed me the picture "And your taking me there now right?" I said and she shook her head "No, the improved variation isn't ready yet and we still have to run some more tests to make sure it works" and she took the paper back and held up a second briefcase "That's where you come in" and one of the others in the back with us set out four pictures, each of the zaibatsu's leaders "The next Destroyal is in a month, I need you to participate in it" "Okay, you want me to join your team?" I asked and she shook her head again "No, your fighting for another team, but after it's over I'll give you a signal and you'll come back to the boat" and she then had a dark aura around her "Kill these four" "What's your name?" I asked out of curiosity for someone to go after these four has to have some serious motivation "Mitsukado Youko" and I looked at one of the pictures "Mitsukado eh? Isn't this your grandfather?" I asked and she nodded "Yes, but he's going to die soon anyways so it doesn't matter" she said and set the second case on her lap "How much would it take for you to carry this out?" "Oh Ms. Youko, I would never accept a bribe of this caliber" I said faking honor "how much you offering?" I said low and she opened the case showing hundreds of thousands of yen "Anything you want" and she adjusted her posture briefly opening her legs, of which I don't think was an accident "Anything I want eh?" and I mulled it over for a second "You got yourself a deal" "Good" and she handed me the case "As a bonus after the Destroyal if you succeed we will give you the improved DNA first once it's ready" and we shook hands. Turns out Shidou, I can join your team.