All the single ladies

"Newlyn!"  Pele shouted in the kitchen, glancing frantically between her phone, the WiFi router, and the basement door. The door led to the hallway that held Newlyn's room. 

Newlyn and Pele were alone in the house, everybody else was out for one reason or another. 

A louder shout bellowed from Pele's petite body, still, Newlyn was not responding. Pele resulted to plan b, go to his bedroom. She crept down the creaking old stairs that led to Newlyn, Eden, and James's hall. 

It was quite easy to tell apart the rooms, Eden's door was painted dark red, like a blood color almost, James had Panic! At The Disco posters on his door because, as all the housemates knew, he was trash. Newlyn's door was at the end of the hall, a baby blue with flowers on it and dolphins;he loved dolphins. 

A distinct song echoed from Newlyn's room, a familiar Beyoncé chorus flowed melodically through the crack under the door. Without knocking Pele entered to find her best friend in an at least 100£ unitard, similar to the one Beyoncé wore in her "Single Ladies" music video. The choreography Newlyn preformed was well memorized. 

"So that's what that package was." Pele spoke as Newlyn gave a horrified look. 

And that, kids, is why you always knock. 

Song of the day: "single ladies" Beyoncé

XXXXX

Relativement Correct