Chapter 21- The Reveal

Just uh... Just don't kill me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Jacob opened the door to his bedroom and saw Marinette still unconscious with a very conscious Kyran next to her. He smiled at his brother and sat now at the other side of Marinette, pulling her into his chest.

"No sign of her waking up?" Jacob asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Nope. You must've hit her hard. Next time, be more careful with the portion of blood you take."

"'kay. So, when did you wake up? And how do you not have a bruise?"

"Well, I was awake the full time. I just pretended to faint because I knew you'd knock him out. Nathaniel isn't really that strong." Answered Kyran. Jacob nodded understandingly and looked back down at Marinette. "Do you think she'll know-"

"Bro, are you an idiot? Of course, she'll know." Jacob sighed and ran his hand down her colourless cheek.

A few hours later, the boys were still waiting on Marinette's awakening. 

"Is she alright?" Jacob asked, not lifting his gaze from her.

"I don't know anymore. Why don't we-" Kyran protested before getting interrupted.

"Leave, Kyran."

"What? No!"

"Leave, Kyran. Now."

"But I-"

"Leave!" Jacob reached his limit and ended up having his voice ring through the halls of his house. 

"Please," he carried on. Kyran eyed his brother before scoffing and storming out of the door. Jacob sighed at his younger brother's stubbornness and looked back down at Marinette. 

Her lips looks so soft... Jacob stared at her lips for awhile then at her neck, debating what to do. Damn, she's still unconscious so the blood wouldn't be the best choice. Jacob leaned down and pressed his lips to her's softly. Growing more eager and rough with every moment, he went to straddle above her. Well, that is until she woke up. Marinette muffled against his lips and pushed him away. 

"Jacob, stop!" She shouted, squeezing her eyes shut to avoid eye contact with him. Jacob's only reaction was smirking and pulling her back into his embrace. Shoving him away again, Marinette opened her eyes and stared with hatred. 

"I said stop! I thought you were my best friend!" 

Then realisation hit her. 

"Y-You're a vampire." 

Jacob slouched back to Marinette's side and bared his teeth, blinding her with their whitened dazzle. 

"Yes, yes I am." 

Marinette shivered at Jacob's words as he brought his head to her neck. 

"The evidence is pretty clear, Bluebell. Of course I'm a vampire. But don't be scared, once I'm done with you, you won't be my best friend. You'll be mine. You'll love me. You'll be my property. And you'll have to do whatever I say since I'll become your master," Jacob said, draping his fangs against her bare skin. Marinette's breath hitched as she froze into place. Time seemed to stop as Jacob carried on teasing her with his fangs. 

"And you'll do whatever I please... And never see that worthless alley cat again." And with that said, he sunk his fangs into her porcelain skin and transferred his blood to her bloodstream, claiming her as his.