Chpt 8.

Liam's POV (Point of view)

I stood outside my door. I was now going to have to face that son of a bitch, Keiran. I slowly turned the doorknob. He sat there lying on my bed. "Nice to see you Brownwood." I stared at him. "You wanna get off my bed asshole." I said, slamming the door shut. I was going to lose it with him. "So you want to tell me what's going on with you and my girl?" He asked me. His girl? Does he seriously want me to break his neck off. "Your girl? Look I know this is really hard for you Keiran. But she dumped you and she now loves me. So just get over yourself you jerk." I could see he was getting agitated. My blood was boiling with anger. He cleched his fists and launched at me. Punching me in the face. He pinned me to the floor punching me hard in my face.  I grabbed his hand stopping him from placing another punch in my face. I punched him hard in the nose. He fell back in shock, his handing rubbing his nose, blood poured out and staining his hands and shirt. "You filthy bastard, how dare you! I'm going to kill you. NO ONE STARTS A FIGHT WITH ME!" He shouted, coming back at me. I rolled over as he missed me. I stood up quickly as he pushed on the bed. As he pounced on the bed I lifted my knee up, kneeing him in the groin. I then kicked him, he fell off the bed landing hard on the floor. His eyes filled with rage. One hand holding his crutch the other helping himself up. I tried to kick him down but I missed and the next thing I knew he was dragging by my leg onto the floor. My head hit the ground. My head piercing with pain as if bullets shooting through. I felt light-headed but I was determined to finish this fight and show him whos boss.

He stood there looking at me rubbing my head. I kicked him in his shin making his knees colapse onto the floor. I got myself up from the floor and punched him constantly in his stomach. He slid his leg under mine making me fall. I fell straight on my face, lying on my stomach helplessly while he held me down with his foot digging into my back. I turned my head to see what he was doing. He held a gun pointing straight at me. Was he going to shoot me? What would he do with Katrina? Would he hurt her? What was being shot going to feel like? Where was he going to shoot me? How long would it take for me to die? All the horrid thoughts rushed into my head. I had to do something quickly. I could feel his foot loosening slightly so I took my chances. I span around, grabbing his foot rapidly.

The next thing I heard was the trigger to the gun he held being pulled. A loud gun shot erupted to the shouting me and Keiran had been creating. He'd shot me, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I put my hand over my stomach trying to find the wound. My sight got cloudy and blurry. I only had my touching sense to find it. Once I think I had found it, I turned my hand around. I saw no details as my sight was cloudy but I could still work out colours. My hands dark red. My head dropped to the ground and the last thing I saw was Keiran's proud, grinning face.