1

"W-what are you saying...(y/n)?" He stared at me with disbelief.

"I'm saying we should break up" I spoke in a monotone voice.

This was not the first time I had dealt with this situation before, but I couldn't even describe the look on his face, as it was overflowing with rapidly changing emotions. It seems he's going to be a difficult one, better scram!

"Sorry, I don't think we should see each other for a while" While saying a cliche line, I proceeded to turn around and leave.

Only, he grabbed onto my arm. "You're lying! Didn't you like me?"

I don't know about that....

"How could you suddenly...not like me anymore?" His gaze lowered to the ground.

"I...can't accept...this" He began mumbling and his grip on me loosened.

In other words, see ya! I started half-running half-jogging away.

Ok, ok, I seem like a huge jerk right now, but hear me out. He had confessed to me first, and I, thinking it could be a good opportunity, accepted. I thought I might come to like him, and was proven wrong. The thing that bothered me greatly about him, and that I wasn't able to see before, was that he was way too - 

Oh. He's following me now. Are you kidding!

I began running faster, and he began running faster, until it looked like a high speed chase. Give me a break! I was wondering if I should give up or not when I saw a hope in the distance.

"Riku!" I called out.

"(Y/n)? Oh boy what's wrong this time"

"I just broke up with him" I stopped once I reached Riku.

"Figures" He sighed.

My new ex, Kyou, stopped and glared at Riku.

"Look, I don't know what happened between you two, but I think you should leave (y/n) alone. This won't get anywhere. (Y/n) clearly doesn't want to talk now"

"why..." Kyou whispered.

"Huh?" Riku said.

"Is that why?! (Y/n), you don't like me anymore because of him!"

"Uh, by 'him' do you mean Riku?" I was surprised at the incorrect statement.

"If it was like that, then you should have said that first..." Kyou slowly began walking away.

Riku and I were looking at each other, wondering what to do. In the end, we decided to leave as well.

"Looks like you got another weird boyfriend again" Riku laughed.

"Riku!"

"Oh sorry, I mean ex-boyfriend"

"Ugh, that's not it. I just can't believe another boyfriend was like this"

"Maybe you're cursed"

"Don't even joke about that!"

"What, you superstitious?"

"No, just careful"

Yes, that's right, all my previous boyfriends have been weirdos! I don't know why, but somehow I attract dangerous or strange people. Is it my personality? Is it my looks? I'll never know.

That's why I have Riku with me, who is pretty much a bodyguard. I get him to help me out by giving him...uh...BL (boy x boy) books, dvds, etc. I get them from my cousin, and then give them to him. After reading/watching them myself of course.

My exchange with Riku started off like that at first, but we also consider each other friends now. I would date him, but -

"Why would I date a playboy like you?" Riku looked unimpressed.

"I'm not a playboy! I just -"

"- get a new boyfriend every few months? Yeah, right" Riku finished.

A lot of people consider me to be a playboy, but it's really not like that.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, signaling a text message. I took it out and frowned.

"What's up?" Riku asked.

"Nothing. I'm gonna go home now, see ya later"

"Whatever you say" he waved.