3

The gym clothes occurrence was just one of the worrying things over the past few days. I began to find notes in my locker, saying creepy things like those text messages.

One time, I tried throwing an empty water bottle into the trash but missed and it landed on the ground nearby. I was going oto go pick it up, but Riku distracted me and I ended up chatting with him. After I was done talking to Riku, I walked over to the trash can, but couldn't find the water bottle on the ground. I looked in the trash, and it wasn't there either. That was weird because I didn't see anyone nearby besides Riku and I...

"Riku, maybe I am cursed..."

I worriedly said this, but Riku just laughed at me.

"I was just joking when I said you were cursed, don't take it so seriously"

"But, with all these incidents happening recently, don't you think so?"

"Nope. But good luck dealing with this"

"You're the worst bodyguard ever" I slumped.

"I don't think you should be worrying. I'm here after all, and I won't let anyone hurt you"

"Riku...Thanks..."

Sometimes Riku can be really romantic.

However, between all these strange occurrences, there were other problems to deal with.

"Shi-!" I tripped, falling on the ground.

"Why hello there, (Y/n). Seems like you're still clumsy as usual"

He stood before me, looking tauntingly at me.

"Don't kid with me, you're the one who tripped me!" I shouted angrily.

"Whatever do you mean, I would never do something like that" He smirked.

Gritting my teeth, I stood up feeling the urge to smack him. I can't believe this guy, Shoda, used to date me. Although I'm usually the one to dump people, he was the one person that dumped me before I could. Well, not like that relationship was going to last long anyway.

Why did I even date him in the first place....oh yeah, it's because he's rich.

I may be shallow, but I'm still better than him!

After all, he's an enemy to everyone. Always taunting and insulting people, he's a terrible person. And what's worse is that no one can do anything about it. He's rich, has lots of connections, and his father's a lawyer. Anyone that dared to lay a finger on Shoda faced harsh consequences. What consequences they were exactly, I don't think I want to know.

"Tsk tsk, you really are pathetic, (Y/n). All you ever do is yell, maybe you have anger problems?"

"You-!" I wanted to retaliate, but stopped to think about he said.

Do I yell too much?

He turned his back and began waking away, but I couldn't let it end like this. Someone had to do something about him!

I clenched my knuckles and began following Shoda, when I was stopped.

"Don't do it, (Y/n)" Riku said.

What pissed me off about this was that Riku, out of all people, stopped me. Shoda has said and done many awful things to me, but he was worse to Riku. I knew Riku hated him even more than I did, and I wanted to get back at Shoda for both my sake and Riku's sake.

"Let me punch him, you gotta let me at least make a blow to his face!" I shouted in rage.

"You can't!" Riku held me back.

"He has to pay, I can't forgive him!"

After much struggling and realizing Riku's amazing strength easily outdid mine, I (somewhat) calmed down.

"I won't forgive him..." I scowled.

"Listen, I know you're upset, but you can't"

"But..."

"Well...What about this? I could take care of him"

"Seriously? But you-"

"No, it's fine. I know if I'm not gonna do something, you're just gonna act while I'm not looking"

"True" I nodded.

"Don't worry about it, I got this" He grinned.

"I hope so. Good luck!" I waved him goodbye.

A while later, he came back with a sullen expression.

"Never mind...."