Kisses and Lunch Dates

Emma's Pov:

I woke up again curious just wanting to know what was inside the envelope. So I decided to open it.

Dear Emma,

I know you are really pissed at me but I know I have made a mistake all these years by bullying you. You are my sunshine. And you make me smile and laugh and even if I don't do it at school doesn't mean I don't do it at all. I believe that it wasn't you who told my secrets and that it was Paige because I have told you worst things and you have kept them. If you do read this on time meet me by Yogurt Land at 8:30 I know that's your favorite place see you there I have a surprise.

I wonder what the surprise was but I guess I will never find out since I didn't go to school today.

It was 12:30 and it was around lunch time at school. I was bored to death when my doorbell rang.

"Coming" I yelled

I opened the door to find a picnic basket. I picked it up and read a note inside.

Dear Emma,

Bring this basket with milk to the park next to school.

Love,
Jack

And that's exactly what I did. I got dressed in a white high wasted skirt with a black crop top. And black vans.

I took the basket and milk and got in my car and drove to the park.

When I reached the park Jack was sitting on the ground with a basket.

"Emma over here" he yelled waving his hand

I walked over to him and sat down. I was terrified what if he hits me and leaves me another bruise.

"There is no need to be scared Emma" Jack said

"I'm not scared" I lied

"I see it in your eyes" Jack said

Ok that was creepy

"I can see you didn't read my letter" Jack said

"I did this morning but it was too late" I said

"I have the surprise now" Jack said

He pulled out a little red box from his pocket and handed it to me. I opened it and it said Jemma.

"Jack my name is Emma" I said

"I know but us together is Jemma" Jack said

"Oh thanks I love it" I said

"Do you want me to put it on?" Jack asked

"Yes please" I said

I got up and sat in front of him and passed him the necklace and he put it on. And then the unexpected happened.

I turned around and kissed him.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Jack I didn't mean to kiss you." I said

Not that I didn't like it he can kiss really good.

"It ok Emma I love you" Jack said

"Jack I th-"

The bell rang and interrupted me.

"I guess you have to go back to class" I said

"I guess so" Jack said

We got up and I started to walk to my car.

"Wait Emma" Jack yelled

"Yea" I said walking back to him

"Can I do something" He asked

"Yea ju-"

Our lips smashed into each other but the school security made it come to an end.

"Let's go back to class lunch is over" The security said

"Bye Jack" I said

"Bye Emma I'll come over your house after school" Jack said