Chapter 3

Forgot to tell you guys, Y/N aka you is a psychologists.

Lucas POV
I woke up hearing the noisy sound outside and found myself tied with handcuffs. "Oh, Lucas-ah you're awake," Taeyong said. "Why am I tied up?" I ask him not feeling excited. "You...don't remember what happened...just now?" He ask. Just now? "No?" I said feeling unsure. What happened just now. Nothing's wrong.

Just then Jungwoo hyung came inside the room and greet me, "Lucas-ah you're awake." I nodded and ask him, "Why am I tied up hyung?" What actually happened, I don't remember any- "Yes, I remembered it," I said. "Sorry hyung, all I can do is to suffered all of you because of me," I sighed. I hope I can kill this obsession and live my life a peaceful life.

"It's okay, we ain't pointing it out on you," Jungwoo said. "Mind taking off this handcuff of me? I need to go to the restroom," I said. "Sure but I need to come in too," Taeyong said. "Bu-." "No buts Lucas," He said and I nodded. Well, it's for a good, so why not.

After I've done using the restroom, I went out and saw the rest of them playing, and my beloved dreams is here too. "Chenleeeeee, you know how much I miss you!" I run towards Chenle and hugged him. "You know how much I'm afraid of you," He joked and hugged me back.

"So Lucas, if you don't mind, we want to bring you to the psychologist to help you fight your obsession," Doyoung hyung suggest. "Sure, whatever but it's not my fault if someone dies, y'know for sure this obsession is craymay, right," I said and they nodded. Smiling ear to ear. Glad you liked it, because I hoped to die early in this world.

"Go take a shower and sleep first, we're going to the psychologist tomorrow," Taeyong said and I nodded and went to my room, took a shower and wore my usual plain shirt and went to sleep.

🥊❤️

Your POV
"Miss, you're meeting a new patient today," Seulgi said. "When are they going to come?" I ask her. "10 miss, and I heard the patient is good looking too," She joked and I just laugh telling her to take that good looking person.

Just then someone knocked the door. "Come in," I said and it was Seulgi. "Miss, the patient is here and there is a total of four people miss," She said. "Right, bring them in," I said and  bring my notebook and my pen with me. "Am I going in alone?" Someone said. "Yea you are, we're going to wait for you after you're done, don't worry remember we promised not to leave each other right, now go the doctor is waiting." That was sweet.

I sit on my usual chair and waited for the patient to come in. "Excuse me." Must be the patient. "Good morning, I'm Y/N and plea-," I stopped talking. Is this really him. I was blank after I saw him. Lucas. "Y/N" That deep voice of him never forget to make my heart flutter.

"Please to meet you," I continued and opened my notebook. I take a peek at him and his eyes never meet mine. That was his obsession. "So, Lucas I'm asking what kind of problem did you have?" I ask him. Still he doesn't look at me. "Stare obsession," He simply said. "Now I'm going to ask you two question, how did this happened and why do you think you have this kind of obsession?" I asked.

He hesitated to answer it at first but manage to say it. "Maybe when I was a kid, I was rude sometimes and I always stare at someone that I hate. Somehow, staring at people making me feel good and unfortunately, I became addicted and last year when I was dumped, all I can do is to stare and stare at her. Everytime I stare at people it reminded me of her and it made me wanted to kill myself and hurt people and I can't get rid of it. Up until now every time I stare at someone my mind started to take over my body. It feels like she was possessing me by staring, controlling me by staring, seditious me by staring and leave me when I did something wrong," He said.