To be Protective, or not to be Part 2

Harley was dressed up and ready to go. J on the other hand was still hesitant about her being gone. He was in his office trying to keep busy but he needed to find some way to have someone watching Harley without her knowing. "Frost!" J yelled. Frost walked to his office right away. With that tone Frost knew not to keep J waiting. "Yes boss?" J walked to him and tried to be as quiet as possible. " I need you to do something for me and I need you to be as undercover as possible. Like always" He spoke rolling his eyes after realising how dumb he just sounded. J and his men were always in disguise. "Sure boss. What do you need?" J patted him on the back. "I need you to follow ivy and Harley to this club. It's called The Gotham Club. So basic. Anyway, the girls are going there and I need you, my favorite henchman, to look after them. Well, mostly Harley. The weed can take care of herself. Harley is going to leave right now a-" J was cut off by hearing Harley at his office door. "Puddin! I'm going to be leaving soon. Red is almost here. What are ya guys up too?" She said squinting her eyes. J turned around. "Wow baby look at you! You are so beautiful, like always" Harley blushed. "Thanks J" He placed both of his hands, cupped her cheeks, and kissed her passionately. "You're welcome. And Frosty and I were just discussing the new plan we have for batsy! It will be quite the surprise! Right Frost?" J turned around giving him a wink to go with it. "Yes. That's why Mr. J had called me in here" Harley smiled. "Oh okay! Can I see it!" Harley was about to walk to J's desk but was then gently grabbed by J from her arm. "Oh no sweets. Not yet. Ok? You know that I would let you know when it's finished right!" He said giving her a big smile. Harley was a bit confused but went along. "Yeah I know that. But it's already done right?" J rolled his eyes. "Just let it go Harley! I told you that I would let you know!" Harley looked down. "Sorry." J was about to apologise until Harley got a call from Ivy.

"Red is waitin outside. I gotta go." She tried to keep her tears in, which she did, and slowly broke free from his hand on her wrist. "Harley I-" Harley looked up at him. "Just don't, ok? I'll see ya when I come back" She was so close into walking away but ran back to him and gave him a big hug. "I love ya" J smiled. He knew she wouldn't leave without a hug and kiss goodbye. She looked in his eyes and gave him a quick kiss. "I'll text ya when I'm on my way home ok? I promise" J laughed. "Ok baby, now go" She smiled at him and waved Frost goodbye. Once J heard the door slam he gave Frost a serious look. "Go." Frost nodded his head and was on his way.

Once the girls arrived at the club, they made sure that no one, like batsy, was there to ruin the fun. "Is it clear on your side?" Ivy asked. Harley looked around a bit more from the inside of the car. "Yup. Yours?" Ivy nodded her head. "Yeah. Let's go and have some fun" They both gave each other a smirk and got out of the car. Ivy and Harley were no women you'd want to mess with. They cut in front of the line to go in until they were stopped. "No cutting. Get to the back of the line." The guard said with a serious tone. Harley wanted to laugh so hard. "Why so serious?" She asked the guard. Ivy then cut in and put her finger on his chest. "Oh come on sir, won't you please give us girls some slack? We just want to have a little, fun" Once she said "fun", she kissed him and he fell dead onto the ground. Everyone got scared. The girls laughed and were on their way into the club. "Haha! Wow Red! You are so bad. Do ya happen to have a love potion?" Ivy rolled her eyes and looked at Harley. "Harley. I'm not a witch ok. I don't have "potions", I have science experiments ok?" Harley laughed. "It kinda reminds me of a -" She stopped once Ivy gave her a stern look. "Sorry. I'm just speakin my mind!" She giggled. Ivy sarcastically laughed. "You should probably keep your pretty little mouth shut then because if you speak your mind too much, you might just die." Harley widened her eyes. "Gosh Red I said I'm sorry! Why are ya actin so serious for?" Ivy rolled her eyes. "Let's just say I asked you out because I needed someone to talk too okay?" Harley held Ivy's hands. "Red I'm all ears! I'll always be here for ya! Let's go sit at the bar and have a couple of drinks ok?" Ivy agreed and so they went.

    Frost drove to the club. He spotted Ivy's car in the parking lot and parked in a place where it can't be seen. Once he walked up to the place he saw how there was hardly anyone in line. There were a couple of big guys in a group talking and discussing. Probably because there was a dead green body in front of the entrance. He managed to sneak into the club. It was obvious that Ivy had caused it to happen. Once he walked in, he realised how it was actually and literally the most basic club you can think of. It was nothing compared to Mr. J's. J's was more colourful and glamorous, this was more of a dark and less entertaining club. Frost was headed to the bar and saw Harley talking to a sad Ivy. He tried not to be seen from anyone especially them.

    Harley was patting Ivy on the back when a big man stood behind Harley and tapped her shoulder. She looked back at him and Ivy looked up at him also. "What do ya want?! Can't ya see we're havin a deep conversation?!" He said no words and two other big men had came. One of them spoke. "Are you the two ladies that killed that body guard out in the front?" They smiled with pride. "Yes it was us. Whatcha gunna do about it tough guy?" Harley asked with a smirk. He smirked back. "You girls are in big trouble." Before they could look at each other, Harley and Ivy got grabbed and taken away from the bar. Once Frost saw this, he aimed his gun at the three men and shot each one by one. Ivy and Harley could've handled it themselves but it would've been a bit more time consuming. They looked back to see who shot the guys but they couldn't find him. Frost ran back to the car and sped back to the house.

    The girls looked at each other to make sure they were ok. "You okay?" Ivy asked Harley. "Yeah Red, are you?" Ivy looked down and nodded. "Yeah I guess. At least I got to talk to you and got some entertainment out of it. What a show right? I wonder who could've killed them" Harley thought for a minute. What person would kill for them? What person would care? Who had an aim that good? Harley's eyes widened once she realized who it was. She was furious. "Red. Let's go back to my place. I think, no, I know who did this. Ugh! After everythin I told him! He still doesn't trust me!" Ivy was excited. She loved it when Harley spoke up to J. But then she didn't because she would get hit most of the time. "Come on Red. Let's go." Harley marched out of the club grabbing Ivy's hand.

(Hey guys! Sorry this was such a long chapter. I just wrote what came up in my mind! Hopefully you guys liked it! I'll be making part 3 soon! ❤)
- hqforu