.:*1*:.

Tom's POV:

I've been following this guy....on Instagram for a couple of months...years maybe, doesn't matter....his username TRedbot he doesn't know me nor have we met...he has hair dirty blonde bright Hazel eyes, a jaw line that can cause girls to pass out by how perfect it is, some scars mainly on his arms and stomach, the most perfect dimples and freckles that drive me wild, not the normal settle freckles I mean everywhere.

How it started:

Tom's POV:

*Bing* I picked up my phone to check the notification "Edd tagged you in a photo" I tapped on the notification that lead me to Instagram "If your tagged in this photo your my main BFFL" Me, Matt and some other guy was tagged in it I went and clicked on the unfamiliar username "TRedbot" I whispered to myself as I was sent to his profile, on the profile it had pictures on I assume him shirtless and some other guys under the username "PinkBot" And "YellowBot" He seemed to like red like a lot.. It was everywhere at least in every photo, I found some of him and Edd hanging out and having a good time and others of guns and his face.
I blushed scrolling through his photos they were hot.. So I started following him.....
I exited his profile and threw my phone to the side, I stood up and walked over to the bathroom I stood there looking at myself.
I was short with a long hoodie a little on the chubby side and had scars all up my arm my cold dark black eyes were filled with dread. I looked away "who could love this disgusting scared filled trash" I grabbed my razor and started cutting my feelings away, I watched tears drain from my face falling....dripping....until my blood started doing the same.

Tord's POV:

*Bing* I looked at my phone "what now!?" I grabbed my phone "Tommebears started following you" "Who the fuck is tommebear?" I put my phone down "YO TORD YA COMING?" I looked up at Edd who was waiting outside the mall "Ya just need my wallet" I yelled back quickly grabbing my wallet and hurried to catch up "How's matt" I asked Edd "fine he's right now working for a modeling agency" I chuckled "sounds like something he'd do?" "Have you met Tom?" Edd asked me "umm? No?" I replied while pointing towards Starbucks which was by hot topic "I'll get you two to meet one of these days and nah let's go to hot topic first it's almost his b'day" Said Edd as he walked towards hot topic "Is he emo?" "Sorta" I walked in behind him "never thought I'd come in here..." I said concerned "it's not that bad it has cool things" I followed Edd around the small shop that consitied of things like band t-shirts and posters and some random stuff that I would find cool if I was into them. I watched Edd walk over to some chokers.
"He wears those?" I asked picking it up wondering how these things work "Yeah he has a lot of them they look good on him" I dropped it and watched him pick up three one that was black and had a blue donut hanging from it another that came in a pack of some gems with words like "Love" And "Power" For each gem and then one that was black but wasn't like the others it was solid fabric and looked like a collar.
As we exited the store I pointed at Starbucks "now can we go there" Edd chuckled and replied in a sure.
We found a spot close by after ordering our drinks I grabbed my phone and took a pic of Edd holding him to his mouth, and posted it on Instagram. Edd smiled and grabbed my phone "Hey toms following you" "He is?" I asked while taking a sip of my coffee, Edd handed me my phone with his account on the screen "ya that's him" I scrolled through the photos seeing a guy with brownish blondish hair with full black eyes, a choker and a long blue hoodie with black nail polish.
"Is he okay?" "Yeah why would you ask that" Edd replied "he seems lonely or empty inside" I said while placing down my phone "I mean I think he just likes that style" Edd said with a shrug.

It's Cringy I know but like I literally been like awhile since I wrote about TomTord and I hope you like it and I'll either have the next chapter out today or tomorrow I promise

-DrFluff