O5 |August|

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

"Speak."

"Yo Ace, I heard lil' ma was stumbling down the street drunk as a gotd*mn moonshiner."

"F*ck, when was this?"

"Earlier. My nigga says he's back in the house now but you might wanna check on yours."

"Ight B. Preciate it."

I pulled up to Sé's house hoping he didn't get his little emotional ass into some deep sh*t. I knocked loudly and heard a faint grown from inside the house but no one came to the door. So I knocked again. His sexy little body came to the door barely covered in some gray briefs and a tshirt that looked like it used to belong to me. "I said I was muthaf*ckin coming. D- what are you doing here August?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously.

"What was you doing roaming the streets sloppy drunk?" I asked with narrowed eyes. He rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue ring in his mouth. "I was out minding my own gotd*mn busi-" I clicked my teeth, "Watch that f*cking mouth Princess." He scoffed and crossed his arms, "Get the f*ck off my property and I'm not nobody's princess. Address me as Winter or don't say sh*t to me." I ignored his hurtful comment and pushed past him, and sat on his couch.

"You know good and gotd*mn well that I'm not calling that dumb sh*t." I said dismissing him. "Why not Ace?!" He snarled and I stood up and snatched his body towards me. "You know I hate that shit, stop that childish shit before you get that pretty *ss handled." I said in a warning tone. He yanked away from me, "you ain't gone handle sh*t you don't f*ckin' know me." He started to walk away I caught his little ass and slammed him chest first into the wall while I was pulling down his shorts. I pressed my front against his back so he could feel my growing bulge while I stroked his. "Princess?" I whispered against his jaw, placing wet kisses there. "Auggy." He whimpered and I smiled in victory. "There's my princess, I missed you baby. You just needed Daddy to remind you a little huh?" I said stroking faster and putting two fingers inside him. "Awhhh sh*t!" He whined. I chuckled and started fucking with him harder, working him towards a quick orgasm.

He slumped down on the ground after he was finished and I went with him. I got a good grip on his juicy ass and put him in my lap, "It's mine isn't it Princess?" He sighed deeply and curled into my body, "Of course." I smiled, "Oh yeah and consider that ass handled."

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

So this chapter is also short, they got a little freaky but I made sure it wasn't explicit. I'm warming y'all up to that lol. Much Love

-Ro 💕