The return of bella

2 YEARS LATER...................

Bella's pov

I was getting ready to go back to forks high school. my eyes are golden and I have amber highlights in my ?chestnut brown hair. I curled my hair in thick curls, put on my make up, a white shirt that was lacy, and a pair of booty shorts and a pair of blue heels. then I got In my car and drove to school in my new 2014 red Porsche. And parked in my parking spot.

Alice's pov

I was standing by Edwards Volvo when I went into a vision.

A red Porsche pulling up and someone came out.... OMG!! it's Bella!!!

I squealed in excitement and started blocking my thoughts from Edward. As I came back everyone of my siblings was staring at me.

" Alice what did you see and why are you blocking your thoughts from me!!" Edward asked me worried

" I am not telling you! you'll see for yourself! you piece of ---" I said when I got cut off by seeing a red Porsche pull up two cars down from us. I started squealing and jumping up and down with excitement. then when Bella walked past us everyone but me gasped.

" Could it be?" Edward asked shocked.

I couldn't help myself but run to Bella and tackle her in a hugA

" Oh Bella I missed you sister, please forgive me!!!" I said pleading.

Bella's Pov

I was walking to the building when cold strong arms hugged me from behind I turned around and looked to see who it was too my surprise it was Alice.

" Alice calm down I forgive you!!!" I said feeling the other Cullen's looking at us from the corner of my eye