Change of Heart? Part 1

"This is amazing," I said, looking at the ballroom.

"Yeah it's all set up for our engagement party," Jungkook, standing next to me. I sighed, as he put his arms around my shoulder. "Momo, you promise me you will try."

"I know..." I began, looking away from Jungkook. I know I would give him a try, but something is telling me to be careful.

"Come on, Momo, let's put our things in our room and walk around," he said, as I looked at him with a glare.

"What do you mean our room?"

"My parents believe it would be best for us to share a room, since we are engaged and all. Don't worry there are two beds in there, plus we can put a screen between us. It's not like..." I stopped Jungkook from finishing his sentence.

"Let's just get this over with. I am not in the mood to fight."
..........

"Sana doesn't like you," Sana told Jungkook, as he was finishing up getting ready.

"I don't care if you don't like me, but Momo does," he told her.

"Momo only doing this to keep her family safe. She has Grumpy Cat that loves her." Jungkook didn't say a word to her, as he pick up the engagement ring box. He dropped it on the floor as the ring came out. Sana saw the ring and flew down to look closer at it. "Wait a second...how did you get this?" She looked up at Jungkook, who just pick up the ring and put it in the box. "No, you can't give her that."

"I don't see anything wrong with it," he said, putting the box in his pocket.

"You can't force love on someone!" Sana yelled flying up to him. "Love doesn't work that way and this is coming from a love fairy. I got to tell Momo..." before Sana can move, Jungkook grabbed Sana by the wings. "Let go!"

"You are not going to ruined my chance at love with Momo," he said, getting a glass cup and tossing Sana in there. He flipped the cup down and placed a book on top, so she couldn't escape.

"No, let me out!" Sana cried out, pounding on the glass. "You can't put the ring on her and force her!" Jungkook didn't listen to her, as Taehyung flew into the room.

"Everything is ready," he began, as he saw Sana trap in her prison, "My love!" He flew over to her, as he was going to push the glass. Jungkook picked up Taehyung by the wings and put him in his pockets.

"Sorry Tae, but I can't have Sana tell Momo about the ring," he told his fairy friend. "Once the ring is on, Momo will not believe her and might get rid of her." Sana kept yelling and pounding on the glass to be free. Taehyung looked at Sana, as she was giving him a puppy eyes look to free her.

"I'm sorry Sana, I do love you but my human friend needs help," he said.

"My human friend needs help too!" Jungkook didn't bother giving her a glance, as he left the room. Sana cried, pounding and pushing the glass cup as she could, but she was not going anywhere.

"Someone help!"
...........

"Have you seen Sana?" I asked Jungkook, as we finally finish greeting guests.

"I haven't seen her since we got her," he replied. "She could have got lost."

"Could you send Taehyung to find her?" He looked in his pocket to see Taehyung was sleeping.

"He finally got to sleep..." he stated, as I sighed.

"Never mind," I said to her, getting my arm free from his. I went over to speak with my cousins and give me a break from Jungkook.

"What's with the face?" Suho said to me, as I sat down next to him. "Did that jerk tell you something mean or sad. We can beat him up."

"For once it's not Jungkook," I said, " I'm worry about my fairy friend, Sana. I haven't see her since we got here. I'm a little worry, as she is clumsy and not the brightest." Chen pat my back to calm me down.

"Not to worry, we can send Lay to look for her," Chen said. Kai pulled a fairy off of his pocket.

"Lay, wake up," Kai said, shaking the fairy awake. Lay finally woke up, stretching his tiny limbs.

"Is it party time?" He asked, rubbing his head.

"No, but we need you to go and find Momo's fairy friend," Sehun told him, as he still look half asleep. He looked over at me and gave me a simple smile.

"Hello, I'm Lay," he said, as I hit her head on the table, know this is going to be bad.

"Don't worry, Lay is great and will help you find Sana," Xiumin reassured me.
............

"Hello, I'm looking for a Sana," called out Lay, flying into the room Momo is sharing with Jungkook. He looked around to see a weak Sana, still trapped in the glass. He flew over to her. "Hello are you Sana?"

"Yes, please let me out," she begged, as she was on her knees, "I'm losing air here." Lay went behind the book to push.

"You need to help me push, can you do that?" Sana nodded, as she got up on her feet. "Okay 1, 2, 3...push!" Both the fairies push as hard as they could. Lay managed to get the book off the glass and Sana got the glass to topple on the side. Sans crawled out of the opening, taking in the fresh air. Lay flew over to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Relax, I can heal." Sana felt a surge of energy flowing through her body from his hands.

"I'm feeling much better," she did, as Lay smiled at her. He removed his hands from her shoulders.

"I'm glad, now let's get you back to Momo. The party is going to start..."

"Jungkook didn't give the ring to her did he?" She asked, as Lay shook his head. "He can't give that ring to her! It's a love ring forge by dark fairies to force the person wearing it to fall in love with the first person they see."

"I thought those rings were destroy after the fairy war over 200 years ago."

"I guess not and Jungkook has one and planning to use it on Momo." Sana flew over to the bed and saw Momo's phone.

"I can let her cousins knows," Lay said.

"Unless you want to see them behind bars. We need a plan that will ensures the engagement is null and void and her family is safe." Sana went over to Momo's phone and unlocked it. "I have might have a plan that would work." Sana hit a few buttons and waited for the person to pick up. "Help us, we need you here now! It is life and death!" Lay looked at her, as she yelled at the person on the phone.

"But I can heal..."
............

A/N: yes I did break this to be two parts. Yes I still alive and yes I know it's been a week for me to update. Please comment and vote. I will try to have the next part up soon.

Bye Sweetie sweetie ❤️❤️❤️