Chapter 6

"This baby is actually going to eat me alive!" I squeezed Noah's hand, writhing in pain as a contraction started to come along.

"I'm gonna be a grandparent." Brendon commented.

"Not the time!" I groaned, on the verge of breaking all the bones in my fiancé's hand.

"Ow!" He mumbled in pain. We all looked at him like he was an idiot.

"Are you serious?" I asked, taking breaths after my contraction finished.

"Sorry..." he laughed. I kissed him and closed my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked everyone.

"It's almost midnight. Ten to," Brendon replied.

"Hey, at least our baby's not gonna be born today." I shrugged. Noah smiled and took my hand. The nurse walked in and smiled at us, standing in front of my bed.

"How's it going with the Urie family?" She asked, trying to get the room more energized.

"Well, I've only been dying because of my contractions, but other than that I'm fine." I nearly snapped. Brendon rubbed my arm and gave me a scolding look.

"Sorry, she's just upset because of the pain." Brendon apologized for me.

"No, no, no, it's fine. Trust me, I've dealt with worse pregnant ladies. I just came in to see how many centimeters you were dilated, that's all." She checked the machine beside Brendon and Sarah and smiled.

"So, how many?" Noah anticipated.

"Only three..." She sighed. I flopped back down on my bed and closed my eyes.

"This isn't fun!" I exclaimed. Sarah rubbed my hand and soothed me.

"Yeah, I'm thankful my delivery was only six hours." Sarah beamed.

"Not the time..." I sighed, squeezing Noah's hand, signalling a contraction on the way.

"Hmm, this one isn't that bad." I shrugged. Brendon chuckled and gave me a good kiss on the cheek.

"I can't imagine what my life would be like if you haven't adopted me." I stated, causing Brendon to look up in thought.

"Yeah, I don't know what my life would be like either! I'm so thankful to have adopted you!" He managed to hug me whilst I was laying down. I started crying, squeezing him.

"I love you so much Brendon! Thank you! for everything!" I couldn't thank him enough. It was impossible.

"Thank you for completing a part of me I didn't know was empty!" He rubbed my back. Sarah and Noah smiled at us.

"I'm only three centimetres dilated, that's dumb!" I exclaimed. Noah calmed me down, and we ended up just talking about random stuff. Marisa was playing with the toys that the nurse had brought in the room for her.

"I'm so excited to see what gender it is! I'm hoping that it's a beautiful boy!" I smiled.

"Why, what were you thinking for boy names?" Marisa asked. I smiled at her and beckoned her closet, whispering in her ear,

"Brendon Junior..." she giggled and ran to Sarah and Brendon.

"Are we allowed to know?" Asked Sarah. I shrugged.

"I mean, only if you want to! Do you want to tell them, Marisa?" I questioned. She nodded rapidly, and faced her parents.

"If its a boy Faelecia and Noah wanna call it Brendon Junior!" Marisa smiled. Brendon gasped and his mouth dropped. He smiled and started freaking out.

"Are you kidding me?!" He started crying. I cried watching him cry. It was contagious between us two.

"Dead serious!" I weeped. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"It's a huge honour!" He looked at Sarah and kissed her.

"What if it's a girl?" Sarah asked, wriggling her eyebrows.

"I don't know, would you want the girl to be named after you?" I interrogated, wiping my tears away.

"Whatever you guys want." She shrugged, playing with Brendon's hair.

"Sarah's a pretty name," Noah commented, "and we don't have any names for girls... wanna go with Sarah?"

"As long as you love, I'll love it! Sarah it is!" Sarah smiled and looked at Brendon, who was wiping the remainder of his tears away.

The doctor walked in and smiled at me. "Let's see how many centimetres you're dilated." She checked the machine and smiled.

"Guess what, you're gonna be a mom!"