Sixty-four

Jimin's pov

"Hey. Amanda? Yeah, its Jimin."

I have to do this. Its the right thing to do.

"I was wondering if we could talk.......Can you meet me somewhere?"

I quickly finish up my conversation with her before pulling my jacket closer to my body, picking up the pace at which I was walking. The cars fly by me in a blur, the sound of the morning traffic flowing through my ears.

I still can't get the image of Yoongi holding onto Sunnie out of my head, my fists clenching just from the thought of them sleeping in the same bed last night. I know that its my fault, but I don't like it. I don't like how another man was able to touch my Sunnie while I could do nothing but stand around and watch it happen.

"Jimin! Over here!"

I look up in surprise before I recognize Amanda standing in the distance, her frantically waving her hand back and forth. I can't even bring myself to wave back at her, my mind still preoccupied. She smiles when I get to her, leading me into the studio that she told me to meet her at.

I take this time to look around, taking in my surroundings. It looks like an old dance studio, it obvious that it hasn't been used in a while. The floors are marked up and dented, the old mirrors hanging on the walls smudged with dirt and grime. It does have a certain charm to it though. Whoever used this studio used it well.

"Hey Jimin, you look good today."

"Um....thanks?" I say slowly, looking down at the outfit that I hastily put together. I am just wearing jeans and a red shirt, a black jacket on my shoulders. My shoes are scuffed up as well, so I'm not sure what she is talking about.

I watch cautiously as she steps closer to me, her smile almost blinding. I begin to get a little suspicious when she doesn't stop though, stepping back as she begins to invade my personal space.

"So what did you have to tell me?" she asks as she holds onto the end of my jacket. I cough awkwardly before brushing her hands off of me, taking another large step backwards.

"I just wanted to talk about us being friends" I begin with, looking down at the floor in front of me. "I really enjoy spending time together and all--"

My eyes widen in surprise as I am cut off, them looking at her closed eyelids as she presses her lips to mine. My hands are hanging at my sides as she wraps her arms around my body, her lips moving against mine at a fast pace. I can't help but feel disgusted towards her, my eyebrows furrowing as I push her off of me.

"What the fuck?" I question, wiping my lips off with the back of my hand. "I tell you numerous times how in love I am with my girlfriend and you decide that it would be alright to kiss me?"

She doesn't speak, my gaze hardening when she doesn't look sorry at all.

"Whatever. What I wanted to tell you was that I didn't want to be friends with you anymore. My girlfriend is the most important person to me, and I was hurting her by hanging out with you. At least now I don't feel bad about telling you anymore."

"I was afraid you were going to say that..."

My eyebrows crease in confusion, not understand what she is talking about. She smirks while tilting her head to the side, taking a couple of steps away from me before crossing her arms in front of her chest.

"I like you Jimin.....its too bad you like that bitch more than you like me."

What is she talking about? Bitch? She can't be talking about Sunnie because she is the opposite of the word that was just used to describe her. I am about to tell her just that when a figure steps out from the shadows, my eyes widening at who it is.

"Y-yah, Amanda, get away from him" I say in a quiet whisper, not taking my eyes off of the figure standing in front of me. Its been a while, but I know who this is. I could never forget what Sunnie's dad looks like, my pulse thumping in my chest as I eye the gun that he is holding in his hand.

"Get away from him? Why? He's my dad."

"Y-your dad?" It all makes sense now. Why Sunnie had looked so pale after I sent Amanda into the restroom to check up on her. Why she hadn't wanted me to hang out with her. But why hadn't she told me? Why didn't she tell me that I was friends with her older sister? Amanda must have threatened her. Thats the only explanation I can come up with for Sunnie's persistent silence.

"Its too bad you chose her Jimin. We could have been happy together" she says with a teasing lit to her voice, making me bare my teeth at her. I would never hurt Sunnie like that. I may not have known who Amanda really was before all of this, but there is no way that I would have gone out with her to begin with. I love Sunnie way too much to do that to her.

"I would gladly choose Sunnie over you any day."