THE GAME OF LIFE AND DEATH

The doctor came out and went to Mr. Luthra and said " I am sorry Mr. Luthra we couldn't save ur son ." he said it quite audible. There was loud screams in the atmosphere and many breakdowns over there but one was just silent and was very angry. She went near the glass panel and saw the white cloth over him , she couldn't bear it anymore.

 She went near the glass panel and saw the white cloth over him , she couldn't bear it anymore

 She rushed inside angrily and also the whole family went inside with her. She threw the white cloth from him and went to face and caressed it. Tears were already brimming in her eyes, and then she held his collar and started shaking him badly she was screaming at him "how could u be so ruthless like the others I thought that u would never leave alone in this world. But u proved me wrong u are also like the others same to same, a liar that's what I should call u". she then wiped her tears and said "don't u want ur answer u will u go  like this itself. that means u were faking everything. And me like fool thought u to be genuine , but u too cheated. Now I have know one in this world u were my last hope, but u left but were will u run from me huh I am also coming to settle the scores with u Mr. Karan Luthra."

 She said that took a knife from the metal tray and was ready to cut open her wrist when her tears fell on his eyes and there was a 'MOVEMENT'

 She said that took a knife from the metal tray and was ready to cut open her wrist when her tears fell on his eyes and there was a 'MOVEMENT'. She was all ready to cut her wrist when she felt a slight tug on her other hand. But by then she had already cut her hand and was blood was tripping from her hand. Everyone was shocked at this and they also noticed Karan's movement and went to him she also turned to him and found him slightly opening eyes but before he opened his she fell unconscious into his dad's arms . and yes Karan did see that and also her badly bleeding hand. The doctors were rushing Karan with many medicines as he was just in a stable state and then they declared that he will be shifted to the ward. The doctor and talked with his entire family" he needs complete bed rest for at least two weeks and this is the time he needs her a lot ." his mom asked" who doctor?" his wife the doctor replied. Everyone was shocked and asked what , the doctor told" that girl who was there with them and she also cut her wrist. The doctor said she is indeed a life saver, she indeed performed miracles which we couldn't, we had lost hope from the very time he was in his critical stage. She truly loves him a lot." Mrs. Luthra asked" who told u doctor that is my son's wife." She herself told and she also signed the consent form as his wife , we were ready and no one was around except her so...." Everyone was happy about this and they went to ,preeta's ward to thank her she had just gained her senses back and she was still crying as she wanted to karan once but the nurses didn't allow her to do so. Karan nurse came and told that even gained his conscious. everyone ran to him Karan's mom was also going but asked her to go as she will come after finishing some work and from there preeta goes to pray and she thank god for all the blessing he did on her karan. On the other hand karan was getting restless to meet his babydoll as he had seen her cut wrist and the blood from it. He enquired to his mom about her as he knew that by now everyone must have got to know everything. She told him to rest as she will be coming right away, just then the door opens and she is in front of him. She smiles looking at her and even she smiles but she has tears in her eyes, just then she notices him looking at her and the dressing and the blood on the dressing and his face color changes, he becomes angry and as she walks to him he turns his head away from her. This action of his hurted her a lot but still with a smiling face, she went to him and cupped his face and asked him to at look at her. Then finally he turned to her just the something fell frm the tray and she bent to pick it up and then there was silence over and she rose up and cupped his face with one hand. From the her side another hand came towards his face. Preeta was confused and she turned to look at the person , but she couldn't understand who it was and looked towards who was hell shocked. Piya was the only thing that came from his mouth. Preeta instantly understood who it was and moved back as she knew that she didn't have as much as right as piya over karan. But as she moved back karan caught on her hand and told" why are u moving back, everyone knows who should be standing with me and who should move back"