Chapter 1

Dr.Flug stared at the ray gun in his hands. Dr.Flug bit his bottom lip staring at the abomination in his hands. He made it. He made this weapon, and it sickened him. Dr.Flug heard 505 cowering and turned to the blue bear.

"Don't worry 505, it isn't being tested on you." Dr.Flug tightend his hold on the ray gun.

He couldn't beleive Black Hat had requested, no never reuqested, made Dr.Flug make it. Anxiety ran through Dr.Flug's slim body. He shook furiously and slammed the gun down onto his desk. 505 made his way to Dr.Flug and hugged the small man.

The bear tightened his grip ever so little, "baroo?"

Flug knew what he asked. And he didn't want to answer it, why? It would frighten the bear. The bear repeated the question.

Flug escaped from 505's embrace and walked across his lab. There in his lab was a sealed cell. The cell reeked of blood, vomit, and so much more. Flug unloved his hand and let the scanner scan his hand. He looked at 505 with a look that said "please". 505 understood and turned around.

Flug took off his goggles and paper bag. He leaned down and let his eye be scanned. He put his disguse back on and called to 505 to come closer. 505 happily did as told and rushed over to Flug. 505's smile soon faded as he covered his nose quickly.

"Aaroooo!"

"I know, but Black Hat won't let me clean it or anything...just hurt them."

Dr.Flug clenched the handle of the cell and flung it open, the smell then only intensed. Flug felt bile rise into his throat but quickly swallowed it down. He walked into the cell and signaled for the shaken 505 to follow.

In the center of the dim and dirty cell was a smaller cell. He stepped closer to the cell. The dim lights of the cell hitting his goggles. The figure trapped in the smaller cell began crying and shouting.

"Please Dr.Flug! Please! You don't have to do this!" The figure in the cell pleaded.

Flug made no response and instead order 505 to pick up the cell. The figure started shouting louder as golden tears fell to the floor below it. Dr.Flug bit hit lip harder than before to the point it bled, yet he continued to bite it.

"Dr.Flug please! You used to be good! Please Flug! I don't want to die! Please!"

Dr.Flug led 505 down the hall to the auction hall. The ray gun in a display case in Flug's hands as they walked. When Flug entered the auction hall villains of all sizes talked and walked about. Flug spotted Dementia and ushered her over. She climbed the wall and crawled to Flug.

"Tell Black Hat we're ready."

Dementia smiled saluted and quickly crawled behind the red curtins. Flug turned back to 505 who was having no trouble in caring the cell. Even with the person inside crying and moving all around trying to break the restraints.

Flug quickly ushered 505 into the auction hall when the lights turned off. Flug had no trouble in seeing his goggles allowed him to see just fine. He grabbed onto 505's left paw and led him behind the curtins. 505 quickly placed the cell down and ran out of the auction hall letting the door slam behind him.

The lights quickly turned on and villians were now seated. Dr. Flug felt a hand fall onto his shoudler. He gave off a shriek and pulled out of the hands grasp.

"Dr.Flug, I assume the special device for auction is ready." Black Hat stated more than questioned.

Dr.Flug only nodded in response. Black Hat smiled and slapped Flug's back hard enough to throw Flug foraward. Flug straightened himself up and watched as Black Hat won't out to the front.

"Welcome my disgusting and evil clients to this month's auction!" Villians cheered and clapped.

"Dr.Flug please! I don't want to die! Please! You know you can't do this! You weren't meant for evil! You were meant for good!"

Flug growled and placed the display case on the pedestal. Flug closed his eyes and tuned out the pleading person, the shouts of the villians, and the shouts of Black Hat. The only thing he could hear was his own rapid heartbeat.

Then as if time skipped past him light flooded past his eyelids. He knew the curtin was opened. Flug opened his eyes and saw at least thirty villians appear in his sight. The person behind him shouted and cried louder than before.

"NO! NO! PLEASE! PLEASE!"

Black Hat walked passed Flug as the villians laughed and cursed at the person. Flug turned to see Black Hat pulling out the person.

"Quiet down Rapunzel!" Black Hat wrapped her in darkness and stretched her out. Bones could be heard cracking.

"Yes! We have manged to capture the hero Rapunzel!" Black Hat said and walked over to Flug.

"With Flug's invention we manged to cut her hair off and leave her powerless!" Dementia crawled down the walls and gave each villian a little strand of hair.

"As you can see she is a basic, weak mortal once again."

Cheers erupted before Black Hat walked to the display case. He opened the display case and brought Flug the ray gun.

"Dr.Flug has been working on a ray gun I reuqested of him. And now we will see it work on dear old Rapunzel."

Villians cheered while Rapunzel cried and shouted for mercy. Flug turned around and aimed the ray gun at Rapunzel.

"DR.FLUG PLEASE! YOU USED TO WORK FOR US! WHAT HAPPENED? WHY? WHY? WHY? PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

Black Hat placed his hands on Flug's shoulders and smiled, "He works for me now. Do it Flug."

Flug did as told and shot a blue ray wrapped in blue at Rapunzel. Rapunzel contorted as the darkness that wrapped around her body dissapeared. She fell to the floor and screamed so loud most villians covered their ears. Rapunzel began coughing up blood and soon her liver, kidney, intestines, and well everything.

It came out in piles of blood. It made Flug nauseous but he didn't let it show. Rapunzel clawed at her face and ripped skin off and soon her eyes. Then as soon as it started it ended. Rapunzel fell into her own organs with a squish.

Black Hat took the ray gun and put it back in the display case.

"Bidding starts at 3,000!"

Villians rapidly yelled out amounts of money as Flug walked out of the auction hall. Dementia followed a green tone on her face. She covered her mouth and ran to the nearest bathroom. Flug walked back to his lab staring at his hands the entire time.