Chapter 17 ~ Let's Talk

Nahmir POV  :

Faith came home today , and Naomi ass for some reason could NOT wait . I was mad af tho . I had to go to the studio the time Faith came home . I told Naomi and she just kept kissing my damn face .

I swear she really think ima die , I got shooters everywhere and I got these niggas plus them shit ass body guards + India , Brea and her . Also Lex .

Ion know why just never considerd Lex or Manny real gangsters . They babies , I just never thought they would be shooters .

" Ima miss you " She said laying across me on purpose

Showing her ass

" Vice Versa " ion know why she did that knowing I was gone slap her ass

" Ouch baby " she said ina lil sexy voice

" My fault shorty , my hand slipped " I was being funny on purpose

Her ass gone slap me , on the chest

" Lemme eat you real fast "

" Why it gotta be " Fast " " 

" Aight damn , it could be slow " 

" I like it fast tho " She said giggling , biting her bottom lip

She playing , teasing a nigga and shit

" So you gone let me eat or not ? " 

" Yeah , you can have some early morning breakfast " 

I laughed , knowing what that meant .

Naomi POV :

Nahmir can really tear that ass up . We had fun . Well at least I did . He had to go to the studio but I had to go pick Faith up from the hospital .

I was laying on the bed scrolling through my timeline when I seen a picture India posted from three days ago . I really wasn't fucking wit nobody cause my Baby was in the hospital .

           Lovely

           Lovely.India   Keep a Glock wimme @all times 🤐

         124 , 999 , 541 likes

   Sis was fineee , Ian gone lie . It was time to go pick up Faith . I had to drop Nahmir off first . He gammie a wet ass kiss then grabbed one of my titties .

" Bye Shorty " 

" Bye Sexy " 

He smiled then walked in the studio wit Glizzy and dem . I really had much love for these niggas .

Nahmir POV :

We walked in the studio wit hella bitches in der . Ian gone front sum of em was hella fine but Ian finna cheat on shorty . She just had my baby and a nigga was finally proud of his self .