Chapter 8: Finally!

Third Person's POV

"Finally!" Jeongyeon said getting out of the car.

They had just arrived at the Incheon Airport where they will meet the mysterious girl JYP was talking about.

Momo was looking around and sighed thinking. Who could be that girl? Why do I feel like something good is going to happen?

Nayeon looked at Momo frowning. She loves Momo but was too afraid to confess. She loves how Momo's hair flows, Momo's round brown eyes, and she can't forget the jaw that can cut you. Not literally though.

"Are you okay Momo?" Nayeon asked, concern lacing in her voice.

"Yes, it's just that I feel like something good is going to happen," Momo explained.

"Well, what do you think it is?" Nayeon asked, curious.

"I feel like I know that girl who we are going to meet," Nayeon was confused.

Know her? How could Momo know that girl when they are always busy and does not have time to meet someone. Actually this is the first time they had so much time, it's their day off. Tomorrow they will have the busymineedule again so they are spending us much time in going out.

"How could you know the girl when we haven't even met her, remember? We are to busy to meet people, heck, we can't have the time to meet out parents," Nayeon said.

"Maybe, just nevermind. Just ignore it okay?" Momo said.

Nayeon nodded and looked back at the girls who are arguing, the topic is their bodyguard.

They are guessing that the girl will be super fun to be with, Jeongyeon said that then Tzuyu said that how can they have fun when Jeongyeon is no fun at all.

Nayeon giggled at her friends.

"I wish this will never end, I will miss them when out time has come," Nayeon said at Momo.

Momo frowned clearly displeased. "What are you talking about? We are going to last longer, this group is my family and I will never let them go."

Nayeon chuckled and hug Momo. "Okay, don't look like that, you are so funny. I can't live without you."

Momo blushed as she heard Nayeon said that. She thought that maybe just maybe, Nayeon will be her girlfriend...

Momo sighed.

The girls bickering at the back stopped when Jihyo shouted. Now people are looking at them, some even fangirled/fanboyed as they see Twice in front of them. Who can blame them?

"Jeez guys, we are here to fetch the girl not talk about her," Jihyo said clearly annoyed at how the girls behaves.

They muttered sorry, even the evil maknae Tzuyu.

"Your eyes are even bigger than Thomas right now," Tzuyu savegely said.

The girls laughed and Jihyo's face is red now.

"Tzuyu! I'm your Unnie, and my eyes are not that big," Jihyo whined.

Tzuyu muttered a 'sure' then laughed to herself, the Goddess is just really savage and you need to be careful saying things around her. You might become a victim.

"Anyways, JYP told me her name, Caroline, she lived in Japan for 5 years when she was 6, then moved to France when she was 11, the J-Trinity may love to hang out with her, oh and she lived in Kyoto, Momo's hometown. He said to meet her at Gate 3," Jihyo explained.

Momo's breath hitched. She never thought that she could see her childhood friend again. But she doubted. Maybe it's just a coincidence. Momo clutched the necklace around her neck.

"Are you okay Momo?" Nayeon asked for they second time today.

Momo just nodded and sighed.

"Flight from France to Korea, 6335 are landing, all passenger's relatives can continue to Gate 3, I repeat, Flight from France to Korea, 6335 are landing, all passenger's relatives can continue to Gate 3."

"That's our cue, let's go," Jihyo said.

The girls walked towards to Gate 3.

They are talking about the girl again.

"I bet she's fun to be with," Jeongyeon said, grinning.

"Do you think she'll like me?" Sana said. That Snake. Momo thought laughing.

"I wish she's not like you guys," Jihyo said sighing.

"Do you think she can ballet with me? I wish she does," Mina said with sparkiling eyes, "Afterall, she's from France."

"She could teach me some art things, I wish she's good at arts," Chaeyoung said.

"She can be my piano buddy!" Dahyun her cheerful self said with sparkiling eyes.

"We can talk about pranking you guys, I'll teach her how to tease you guys," Tzuyu said smirking.

"Tzuyu!" The girls shouted.

Tzuyu smiled then wrapped her arms around Jihyo, "Don't worry unnie, I will not bully you that much."

"Tzuyu!" Jihyo shouted.

The girls laughed.

Nayeon looked at Momo who seems to be deep in thought.

"Don't you think they are too excited to meet this girl? They've been talking about her since the ride, maybe she's not as bad," She said.

"Huh? Uh... Yeah, sure," Momo stuttered. She's nervous.

Nayeon noticed that and sighed, "Are you really okay Momo? You looked nervous."

Momo just nodded, she chuckled, "That's the third time you've asked me today."

Nayeon blushed and looked away, "I just asked because you looked nervous since you heard her name, not that I care or anything."

Momo giggle, it's rare to see Tsundere Nayeon.

"Your so cute Nayeon unnie," She said while pinching Nayeon cheek.

"Ouch, that hurts," Nayeon whined.

Momo just giggled and wrapped her arms around Nayeon waist.

Nayeon blushed but Momo didn't notice it.

"Hey lovebirds! Let's go!" Jeonyeon shouted earning the attention of the people around them.

"Shut up you Ostrich!" Nayeon yelled and chased Jeonyeon while blushing like a tomato.

Momo laughed seeing her best friends have fun. Before they knew it they arrived at Gate 3.

They saw a silver haired girl with silver eyes at the gate with 2 luggages.

Momo looked at the girl wide eyed.

"Lin?" Momo asked buffled.

"Hey Momo, it's nice to meet you, after 10 years you're still as beautiful as ever," The gorgeous silver eyed girl said.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Hope you enyoyed!
Who do you think is Caroline to Momo's life?

Oh yeah, you are playing as Caroline.. Just pretend t be her.

The picture above is you, like I said pretend to be her.

I just saw this in the internet.

That picture is not mine