Chapter 5

Time skipped (30 minutes)

Euna's P.O.V
Its been 30 minutes since I last saw him.What the hell is he doing in there!!,I knocked on his door twice.

Euna:Jungkook-sshii...we are supposed to go to mom's house?

Jungkook:Wait .......a little......bit........
longer......

What the hell?!,did he just moaned.Did he masturbate or something?,this is getting suspicious.I opened the door and saw.....a girl......
kissing him.How the hell did she get in here!,tears were threatened to fall but I held it back.How could he.....

Euna:J-jungkook.......

Jungkook noticed me and signaled the girl to stop.He looked at me and started aproaching.

Jungkook:Euna-sshii....

Euna:Don't touch me!!,how could you!!....

Jungkook:I-i

Euna:Don't expect me to forgive you!!

Jungkook:I wasn't about to apologise!!..,Sooji-ahh,honey please go home.

Ohh.....,so her name is Sooji.She shot a glare at me before going out of the room.Jungkook gripped my wrist harshly before throwing me on the bed.

Jungkook:Did I tell you that you can come in!!

Euna:I don't care!,this is my room too!.The room that I should be sleeping in!

Jungkook unbuckled his belt and started whipping my legs using it.I hissed in pain as he started to leave bruises on me.

Euna:Jungkook.....please......stop.

After 30 minutes of pain,he finally stopped.Jungkook looked at me who was now crying cuz of the awful pain.He caressed my cheeks and slapped me twice.

Jungkook:This is what happens when you fight back.

He tied my wrist to the headboard of the bed with his belt.He trapped both of my legs using his thighs,I started squirming under him.

Jungkook:Stop squirming babygirl or im gonna make ur punishment harder.

The next day (7:30 p.m.)

Jungkook's P.O.V
I woke up and rubbed my eyes.I took over my side and saw Euna,sleeping peacefully.I smirked,thinking about what happened yesterday,thats right.....I got up and walked to the washroom lazily.After taking a bath,I wore these;

After taking a bath,I wore these;

Euna's P.O.V
I woke up with a bit of pain and saw that Jungkook wasn't next to me.Ughhh!!...who cares about him.I got up and saw blood stains on the bedsheets.My virginity broke!!!!,tears were welling up in my eyes.How could he....,I got up and cleaned up the mess in pain.Then,I walked to the washroom,looking at the bruises on my arms and legs.I wore these;

In Eunmi's room

In Eunmi's room

Eunmi:Omo Euna-ahhh...why are you limping??

Euna:Me and Jungkook kinda...did it.

My cheeks are turning crimson red,I can't believe that I blushed cuz of that rapist.Eunmi looked at me and smiled like a fool.

Eunmi:Did it go well?....

Euna:Yah!!,how could you still smile when your little sister just got raped!!

Eunmi:Technically,its not rape.He's your husband afterall.

Euna:HE TIED ME TO THE BED U DUMBASS HOE!

Eunmi:Ooooo...rough sex eyy??

Euna:YAH!!!

Time skipped(1 month later)
I was making some gimbap for lunch until someone's voice startled me.

??:Euna!!!!

Euna:Eunsik oppa!!!!

I ran to my brother and welcomed him with the biggest hug I can give.I wrapped my legs around his waist cuz im a shorty..

Euna:When did you get here?!

Eunsik:Just now...

Euna:You could have told me.

Eunsik:But,I wanna surprised you.

Euna:Aishh