"A fools hope"

Get ready! Because the action is about to begin! Pryce wants to execute the crew, 😂, and prove to Thrawn she's worthy to be by his side. She's also not happy with Kanan, I wonder why 😂

The ghost comes out of hyperspace near seelos. Hera, Kalus and Rex are on board and leaving the rest of the team on Lothal to wait for their return and to watch out for imperials scouting the area. The ghost makes contact with the modified AT-AT Wolfe and Gregor were on.

Rex: ghost to jupa base, do you copy?

Wolfe: this is jupa base, ghost proseed to coordinates 6782.

The ghost makes its approach towards the planet and spots the walker in the distance as they reach near to the surface. The ghost lands on the walker meeting wolf outside on the platform. As Wolfe showed them in Gregor greeted them and they saw Ketsu and Hondo were on board.

Wolfe: we were expecting you last rotation.
Hera: I had trouble escaping Lothal. The empire's blockade is tougher than ever.
Hondo: that would be no problem for me.
Hera: Hondo. I see you got my message.
Hondo: at your service.
Ketsu: he wasn't hard to find, talks a lot for a smuggler.
Hondo: the name is pirate my dear. So much more romantic than a smug...mug....nevermind.
Kallus: I think it's time we discussed the mission.
Hondo: of course! But with an odd selection of characters, I'm curious. How are we going to split the profits? Are we stealing? Or are we liberating?
Wolfe: rebel command never sent a briefing.
Rex: that's because old freind, this mission isn't for the rebelion.
Hera: it's for Ezra. We're liberating his home! We need your help. All of you.
Wolfe: against a planet of imperials? general those a difficult odds.
Hondo: I agree. But that boy has spirit! He reminds me of the time there was still something you could believe in.
Ketsu: the jedi...
Wolfe: We followed them into battle many times.
Gregor: well how about one more time? With the boy, and the Jedi. Hey? Haha.
Hera: so you're in?
Hondo: Hera. For that boy, there is nothing I would not do.
Kallus: let's go before their welcoming committee shows up at our hideout.

Back on lothal...

Ezra meditates away from the hideout and Sabine comes to see if he's ok.

Sabine: Ezra? You ok?

Ezra: I need to talk to Hera.

They walk towards the hideout, realising here is away so that they can contact her. Kanan was there already informing her on her presentations, then Ezra took over.

Vizargo: Ezra! I have general Syndula for you.
Hera: Ezra? What's the emergency?
Ezra: we need to act right now if we're going to take capital city.
Zeb: your plan is crazy enough as it is. What's the rush?
Ezra: I had a vision. The emperor is sending Thrawn back to lothal. It's now or never.
Ryder: the odds are against us. We've already tried many times. Right now, even I'm not sure what our best tactics are.
Ezra: Ryder you have to trust me.
Ryder: Ezra! We need an army to take over the city! Look around! Do you see an army?
Kanan: Ryder, when I was a padawan I learnt that numbers aren't everything. We took down entire droid armies whilst outnumbered 5-1.
Ezra: right now, we don't need an army. We just need one person.

Ezra's plan was for Ryder to contact Pryce and convince her that he was betraying the rebels whereas in reality this was an ambush and Ezra had many parts of the overall plan in his head, with Kanan helping him along the way they couldn't loose no matter what the odds were.

Meanwhile in the capital...

Pryce: *agresive and impatiently*...well!?

Officer: we've scanned the outer reaches, and found the remains of several small encampments. But no signs of the current rebels wearabouts.