Where is he?

Author : Quick information -
you live in a house with your Mum and Vernon. You parents split up when you were younger and you haven't seen your Dad since.

You had just come home from dance practice. Joy dropped you off infront of your house as you didn't have a car and it was to late to call for a taxi.

'Thanks for the ride Joy, I had so much fun" you screamed before opening the front door, as Joy got in her car.

'No problem!! Maybe we can meet on the weekends again?" You nodded your head continuously so that she could see.

As you walked in your house you sighed thinking about your brother worrying about you coming home late.

"I'm home! Sorry I'm late....there was so much traffic" you said knowing that someone was able to hear you.

You walked into the living room with a confused staring at the empty couch.

You spoke to yourself  as you strolled over to the dining room "where is everyone?". By everyone you meant your Mum and Brother.

"Vernon?! Mum?! Hello?" You thought that maybe they could have already gone to sleep. With that thought you went up to Vernon's room.

"Vernon? Are you awake?" You whispered. Nothing. So you walked over to his bed and lifted the duvet. Nothing. Where was he?

Ding!

You got a notification on your phone. It's was a message from Jaebum. Why was he texting you at this time of the night? You read it.....

'Don't worry Y/N, Vernon is here with me. Don't believe anything he says cuz he just wants us to be apart"

What did this mean?? Did he hurt my brother?? Why was Vernon with him?? You though to yourself.

Ding!

Another message, from Vernon this time. You read it....

"I'm ok...don't worry about me, I'm a bit bruised because me and Jaebum had a situation but Y/N I told you that I don't trust him! I was right! He was with Joy!"

With Joy? What?? Your emotions are all messed up and you don't know what do to so you just cry....Vernon wouldn't ever lie. Which means that Jaebum did cheat...WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND!