EP 1

Everyone was born with reasons. It is too many to count. And what is the reason for me to live? LOVE. This one word could make me happy even if it just a word. The word that seem to never be let out from my parent's mouth.

I was born to find someone who will love me, who will care for me, and someone who need me. As for my parent, *chuckle* they never need me. They dont care for me, they never love me, and they never need me. And they will never love me. But I have this feeling that they will love me. But, until when? I'm tired of waiting.

Maybe....I should give up.

While I was in deep thought, someone called me. It's none other than my 'beloved' sister.

"Yah, Lee Suji! Come here! Hurry!"

Aishh!! Can she stop shouting?! It hurts my ear for like seriously. I then get up from my bed and go downstair.

As you could guess, we are from rich family. My father once loved me, care for me... but.. I dont know. And this family always lack something.

I go to Soo Ah and ask what she want. Im not in the mood for bickering right now.

But then I noticed her school shoe is yet to be washed.

She pointed to the shoes.

"Cant you see this?! Tomorrow is school. Why you didnt wash my shoes?!" She whined in a bitch-y way.

I was about to ask her to wash it herself when my mom come.

"Just help her. It's not like you have anything to do anyway. Right now." She said sternly. And then she walked off.

My sister grinned evilly, as she walk away while folding her arms. And flip her hair.

"That little girl," I said, almost cursing.

I then take the shoe forcefully and start to rub it with a scrubber.

After I done washing, I dried it outside the house.

I was just about to rest because my back is hurt way too much because of the scrubbing position. When someone called me. A. G. A. I. N.

"Yah, Lee Suji!! Where is my cloth?!" My sister ask again.

"Just let me rest, will you?! You really have no respect, arent you?! Bitch." I whispered-shouted to myself.

But ended up going to her anyway.

"What is it?" I ask trying not to show my annoyed face.

"Where is my cloth? I put it right HERE!!" She yelled at me. I give her my what-the-fuck face.

"I put your cloth in your closet. It hurts my eyes watching it lying there doing nothing."

I fold my arm around my chest, looking down at my shortie sister.

"YOU WHAT??!!" she yelled as she run into her room.

Geez, I didnt fold it. Why is she yelling? Ow. Ow. I couldnt hear anything.

That is when someone smacked my head.

"Ow!" I whined. It hurt too much that I feel like my head is going to fall off. I looked at that person.  And frozed..

"D-dad?" I looked at my dad. Who is half drunk.

I started to tremble. Afraid of what he might do. Kill me? He can do that, okay?

"Why? Why did you do this to me?" He shake my shoulder with his nail digging in it.

"D-dad, it's hurt. Stop i-it!" I tried to get lost from his grip.

But he gripped it even tighter.

I could hear my bones cracking down there.

Out of nowhere, my sister come with her cloth.

"Suji, it have wrinkle--" she stopped as she see dad.

"Oh, sorry. I'll get going." She go away.

She should be helping me right now.

But then he loosened his grip. I hold my shoulder that are bruised.

"Why? Why did you did this?" He forcefully grab his hair, frustated.

"W- what? What do you mean?" I looked at him.

What is he talking about...

"Just go away. Get out of this house." He demanded.

"But, why?"

"Just get lost!!" He yelled.

I was shocked. And angry that I couldnt think straight. And I end up saying...

"I will. And I will never come back."

I then go to my room and started to pack my stuffs. Like I wish to stay here any longer. I take my bank card and anything needed, and walked to nearby bank. It only take 15 minutes. I take all my money in cash. In total...is 15 million.

"Block my bank all you want. With this, I could survive okay," I said as I get out from there.

I hope I have a place to stay.

My 'dad' probably unsconcious right now. My sister probably fixing the 'wrinkles' on her clothes. My mom...probably hanging out with friends. So no one know I will be gone from that house.

I was walking around. It is winter right here. It's cold right now. I decided to take a break at a nearby bench.

It's getting late in night. And I'm shivering. But then suddenly someone sit after me.

He started the conversation.

"Are you cold?" He ask me in a deep voice.

"Of course. It's winter and I'm kicked out from my own house. Terrible life, isn't it?" I looked at the dark sky.

"Do you looking for a place to stay, right now?" The stranger ask me.

Are you willing to let me stay at your house then?

"Well kind of," I answer him.

It kinda rude to let him talking to himself like that,arent it?

"Do you want to stay at my house for the time being?"

Is he inviting me over?

"I would like to, but, we just met like a few minutes ago, right?" I looked at him confused.

It is right that I'm looking for a place to stay, but, he is..a..stranger and..a man.

"I know maybe I'm too lonely.." he suddenly stand up.

He was about to go away when I pull the hem of his sleeve making he stop.

"Can I stay at your house?" Shamelessly, I ask him.

"Of course." His face lighten up.

I then get my bags and follow him.