EP 2

I followed him to his house shamelessly. Looking around the stalls when we walking. It only took five minutes from the park to his house. As we arrived, I started to fangirling over his house. It's so huge. But mine is bigger.

"So, come. Let me help you with those bags." He reached his hand out to help me. But I refuses.

He come near me making me took a few steps backwards. He then bowed and whispered something in my ear...

"You know, a man doesn't really like it when the girl refuses their help." His voice is really deep, making me shivered.

Unconciously, I hand my luggages to him. He just smirked.

After that he bring me to a room.

"This is your room." He started to head out of the room.

"Wait! What is your name?"

He didnt tell me his name, yet.

"Just call me, Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. What is your name?" He ask me back.

"Suji. Lee Suji." I smiled at him.

He then walk out from that room.

"Wahh. This room is bigger than my previous room." I started to admire my room.

After a while admiring my room, I started to unpack my clothes. While I want to put my undergarments in the closet, Taehyung opened the door. Which make me stopped my movement while my........in my hand.

"Dinner is ready--" he looked at my hand.

"I didnt see anything.. I repeat,I didnt see ANYTHING!" He closed the door.

While me, just facepalm myself. After finished everything, I go downstair to eat as he said earlier. I go to the kitchen. Only to see Taehyung and his siblings (?) eating.

You know, I just wearing a hoodie and short only. I only stand there. Not knowing what should I do.

As Taehyung saw me, he choked on his food. Making his siblings notices me.

"Hey there. Want to join us?" Another man ask me. Taehyung just looked at him, eye wide open.

"S-sure," I stuttered. But, as myself, I sit there shamelessly gobbled up the food into my mouth. Uncaring they just chuckled at me.

I stopped eating, looking at them.

"What? I havent eating since the time I wake up, okay?" I said still eating.

"And what is the time you wake up, miss?" The girl beside Taehyung ask me.

Because the food is too delicious, I just blurted out.

"Oh! I wake up at twelve in the morning."

I dont know what so funny. But then I remembered what I said earlier.

"A pretty girl like you? Twelve in the morning?" They laughed and continue to tease me. Even Taehyung.

"Stop it. It's not funny, okay?" I pouted.

"You are an adorable creature. What's your name?" The girl ask me.

"Just call me Suji. Lee Suji by the way. What's yours?"

"I am Taehyung brother, Kim Sun-Hyung. And this is my wife, Jung Yein." They introduced themselves.

Now it's my turn to choked on my food.

"Wait. You are a married couple?" They didnt seem like it.

"Yes,we are. Why?" The girl ask me.

"No, nothing is wrong. Just you...seem like...a brother...and..sister. That's all."