Edward Cullen- We're Here (h)

You smiled over at Edward as he drove, he had decided to drive you to school that morning – usually you got a lift from your brother who had already left school.

You and your family were the other vampire coven, the Y/L/N Coven, in Forks and you lived about 10 minutes away from the Cullen's up in the woods.

You were adopted though, your coven was similar to the Cullen's as you only had adoptive siblings and adoptive parents because you were changed at different times.

You had been told that you were changed around 100ish years ago, before your older siblings which was confusing at times. There was you and then your two older brothers – one brother had left school but was still living with you and your parents, but the other had gone travelling to find his mate.

Your mate was the one and only, Edward Cullen.

Edward was rarely seen with a girl around school, you always sat with the Cullen's at lunch and you were in the majority of their classes, but you weren't with Edward that much.

"We're here" Edward's voice snapped you out of your thoughts "You okay?" he asked, placing his hand on your cheek "I'm fine, I was just thinking" you answered with a smile.

The two of you got out of the car. Edward put his sunglasses on, causing you to laugh as it wasn't sunny – if it was, neither of you would be there.

Edward looked over at you with a smirk on his face. He walked over to your side of the car and put his arm around your shoulder, which sparked multiple gasps from the people around you.

"I hate that they're looking" you said, burrowing your face into Edward's side "They're all wondering what you are doing with me" he whispered in your ear "One guy thinks that you should be with him, instead of me" he whispered again, but with a hint of jealously and anger that time.

"You know that no one else would ever have a chance with me Edward" you told him as you stopped walking, so that you could make a point "I know, but I can't help it" he responded as he placed his hands on your waist.

You went onto your tiptoes so that you could reach his ear "I love you and only you" you whispered.

You stood normally again and he smiled at you.

Before you had a chance to protest, Edward kissed you passionately which made your heart just melt.

~*~

Written by Hannah.