Chapter 1: Enter Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto

October 10. Naruto and Mito Uzumaki-Namikaze's birthday. It should be a day of celebration and festivities, but to Naruto, it is the exact opposite of that. It's hell day, and Uzumaki-Namikaze Naruto is the center of it all. Naruto is a small child at the moment, fearing for his life. He's being chased by some villagers who have kunais, knives, shurikens, and any other sharp weapon you can think of. "Run, kit! Run!" Kurama, the fox spirit yelled at the little boy. Yes, Naruto found out about Kurama a couple years ago when he was almost beaten to death by the villagers. Naruto became friends with the fox spirit, Kurama, who also trained him a little bit.

"It's the Fox Hunt! Join in!" "Die! You demon brat!" "You killed my wife!" "Demon!"... "Demon!"... "Demon!" The voices of the villagers echoed in Naruto's head. He is just a small seven-year-old, along with his twin sister, Mito, though only Naruto was out in the village. "Please! I didn't do anything!?" Naruto cried out as he got hit with a kunai in the shoulder. "Yes, you did!" "You killed my wife and my sister!" "You killed my brother!" "You deserve to die!" "Just let us kill you already!" The villagers screamed and threw more weapons at the small Naruto. A kunai hit his leg, and Naruto went crashing into the ground, sliding a bit. He shakily tried to get up, but his injury made it impossible to stand, let alone run. "We've got you now, you demon," the villagers said, and then they began to beat Naruto who had curled into a ball to avoid more damage to his already sore ribs. Naruto felt like his body was on fire, and every hit made him flinch with tears quickly coming to his eyes. The villagers didn't know the difference between a kunai and a scroll.

Once the torture was over, Naruto shakily pulled out the kunai in his shoulder, gritting his teeth in pain. Then he proceeded to pull out the kunai in his leg. Trying not to make a sound, Naruto bit his lip to stop from crying out in pain. Naruto then waited a few minutes for Kurama to heal the severe injuries before dragging his bruised, bloody, beaten body home. Well, you could call it home, but Naruto prefers to call it a hellhole. When he walks in the door, he was met with a slap across his face. Of course, the culprit was none other than his mother, Uzumaki Kushina. "Where were you?" Kushina asked calmly, though you could tell she was pissed by her floating red hair. Naruto quivered and flinched back as he answered, "I'm sorry that I'm late for dinner, okaasan." Kushina's hand connected with Naruto's face again. Naruto flew to the ground and held his cheek, tears springing to his eyes. Naruto tried to hold them back, but the pain was too much, and some tears leaked out. Kushina kicked Naruto in the gut. "No crying on my watch," she said while glaring daggers at Naruto.

"Mama! Mama!" A little girl with bright red hair and bright blue eyes came running through the kitchen door and up to Kushina. Kushina's hair stopped floating, and she bent down to the little girl's height. "Yes, Mito? What is it?" Kushina asked the young girl, Mito. "Mama, Papa said to come back into the kitchen for cake and to throw out the trash," Mito said while staring at Kushina. Then she looked over at her brother and glared at him. "Eww, what's he doing here?" Mito asked spitting out 'he' like it was a poison. "I don't like him, Mama! Make him leave! Make him go away!" Mito cried out while bringing tears to her eyes. "He was just leaving," Kushina said while shushing her daughter. Kushina glared at Naruto and hissed, "Get out." Naruto sat there a little confused. "I said, get out you demon," Kushina repeated and Naruto, still confused, stood up. Kushina gently ushered her daughter into the kitchen before turning towards Naruto with her red hair floating. When Naruto made no move, Kushina grabbed him by the hair and Naruto yelped at the sudden action. Kushina then threw Naruto outside. "Don't come back here again," Kushina said in a deadly voice. Her bright red hair was floating around, and at that point, Naruto knew he was no longer apart of the Uzumaki and Namikaze family.
Naruto climbed up the side of the house to get to his room which was the attic. Once he was inside the house, Naruto packed up what little he had, which was only a change of clothing and a picture of his family, no the Hokage's family. Naruto gritted his teeth and grabbed a permanent marker before scribbling out his face from the image. Kushina and Minato only paid attention to their precious daughter, Mito. They trained her and loved her and left no room for Naruto, all because Mito has Kurama's chakra while Naruto is stuck with the fox spirit. "Hurry, kit," Kurama said to the young boy. Naruto then heard, "Say, Kushina, how about we nominate Mito as the clan heiress?" Minato asked. "That's a great idea, Minato-kun," Kushina said. Then he heard silence, "I sense a rat," Kushina said in a deathly calm voice. Naruto froze and immediately hurried to pack his things. "I'll go get rid of the rat," Naruto heard Minato say.