Chapter 13

Grayson's POV:

It's been a week and a half since Ethan and I had gone to the cemetery to look at his grave. Like I promised, we were able to take it off with no problem at all and, sadly for him, we got rid of it. Who would want to have a tombstone with their name on it just lying around there?

"Hey Ethan?" I called out across the sofa to him. Now that he was here, I actually sat down on my sofa with him.

"Yes?" He answered as he looked up from his phone.

"Don't you think it's time to tell people that you're alive? I mean, only I know that you're alive. Unless you told other people," I said.

"No, I haven't because then they'd be all over us and I wouldn't have time to spend with you," He told me as he walked over to me and kissed me. "But, if you think it's time to do it, then it's time," He added.

"I was just saying because you've been back for more than a month now and they don't know anything," I said.

"But who would we tell first?" I knew exactly who we could tell...

*2 hours later*

I was finishing setting up the dinning room when I heard the doorbell ring. I threw the forks onto the table and ran out the room, pushing Ethan along with me.

"Hide! Quick!" I yelled, yanking him along with me as I ran towards the door.

"ok.. OK! I can walk by myself, thank you," He told me as he yanked his arm away from me. I rolled my eyes and heard the doorbell ring again.

"Coming!" I screamed, getting closer to the living room. Sometimes, it's tiring to live in a big house. I reached the door, but before I opened it, I looked at myself in the mirror that was next to the door, just to make sure I looked good. After straightening up my clothes, I opened the door.

"Hey, hey hey!" Will yelled as he ran towards me and hugged me. I laughed and hugged back as Tyler appeared from the darkness with a bottle of wine.

"How ya doing?" Tyler asked as he shook my hand.

"I'm doing great. Thanks for coming guys," I moved to the side to let them pass and closed the door behind me. I walked them to the dining room and told them to sit down. "Be right back,'' I said as I went around the corner into the kitchen. "Ok, are you ready?"

"Of course, I've been ready since I came back from the dead," Ethan said, laughing. I rolled my eyes and smacked his shoulder a little harder than I intended. "Ow,"

"Oh, knock it off it didn't even hurt. Ok here's the plan, you're gonna go out into the kitchen when I say "Ready to eat?" and you'll be carrying the food ok?" I told him as I fixed his shirt and tie. Of course, he was using some of my clothes since he only had like 3 ripped pants and 3 shirts. "Alright here we go," I said as I walked back out into the kitchen. Tyler and Will were making out so I coughed awkwardly to get their attention.

"Oh, sorry," Will said as he started blushing a bit. How funny. I moved over and sat across from Will and smiled as I stared at both of them. They have no idea what's coming next. "So, how have you been?" Will asked me as he took a sip of his wine.

"I've been pretty good actually. Pretty happy at the moment," I replied.

"That's good. I haven't seen you this happy since before Ethan passed away," Will said respectfully as he gave me a sincere smile.

Ethan's POV:

Well this is absolutely boring. All I'm doing right now is just walking around this humongous kitchen, waiting for Grayson to say if they're 'ready to eat' like how original. I decided to walk over to the counter and grab a bottle of red wine. I poured some in a glass and took a small sip of it and may I add, I was absolutely delicious. I poured some more to fill the glass up halfway and placed the wine where it was before. Hopefully Grayson won't notice I took too much. I went over to the counter and sat on one of the stools.

Grayson's POV:

It was about time for the big surprise.

"Ok guys... are we ready to eat?"

Ethan's POV:

I had already drank 2 glasses of wine. This was complete and total bullsh-

"..are we ready to eat?" I heard Grayson shout from the kitchen. Oh that's the queue! I jumped off the stool but my foot got stuck and I fell over, spilling all my delicious wine and accidentally breaking the glass. Shit.

Grayson's POV:

I heard something fall over and the sound of glass breaking rang through my ears.

"What was that?" Tyler asked as he looked over to where the kitchen was.

"Oh, the maid probably dropped and broke something..." I said, getting up to go check on Ethan. "I'll be right back, I'll go check what it was."

Ethan's POV:

I quickly rushed to get up, looking at the mess I made. I also noticed that I had covered Grayson's shirt in wine. I groaned as I went to look for the broom to pick up the pieces of glass before Grayson came.

"What happened?!" Oh no.

Grayson's POV:

"What happened?!" I cried as I saw Ethan standing there, blood covering hi- I mean my shirt and the floor. I ran towards him and tried to find the place where he had cut himself.

"What are you doing Gray?" He asked as I looked up. He didn't seem to be in any pain.

"Checking to see where the blood is coming from... duh," I answered, quite confused to be honest.

"I'm not bleeding Gray, it's wine. My clumsy ass tripped on my way to the dining room and I dropped the glass of wine I was drinking from.... I'm sorry," He apologized looking down at the mess.

"It's ok E," I said, bringing him into a hug. I missed his hugs when he was gone. "Now, let's go surprise them," I added. We walked down the hall that connected the kitchen and dining room. Right before we got out, i pressed my hand against Ethan's chest, making him stop.

Is everything ok Grayson?" Will asked from the table.

"Yeah everything is fine. Now, are you guys ready?" I said, turning the corner into the dining room, my hand holding Ethan's, slowly pulling him towards the dining room as well; Ethan still hiding in the hallway.

"Ready for what?" Will said.

"This.." I told them as I pulled Ethan out of the hallway and into the dining room for them to see.

"Hey guys..." Ethan spoke as Will and Tyler both gasped, eyes open wide, staring right at Ethan.

-

Hey guys! Sorry for this chapter haha I'm coming to an end with this book. I know it only has a couple chapters but like I said before, I''m struggling and I think it's time to work on new books as well as a few old ones. Thanks for those who understand <3

Have a great day!