Chapter 2

"Elijah?'' I softly say. I let go of my grip on the guy and let him drop. I pick up my dress and walk to him eventually picking up my pace and running into his arms. "I've missed you." I say.

"I've missed you, too." he says before pulling away.

"Well it was nice seeing your faces in bloody terror but I am starving." I say looking at the group that i just semi tortured and back at Elijah. "Shall we go grab a bite. I'm feeling quite weak," I say to him.

"We shall my dear sister," He smiles.

~At a mall outside of Mystic Falls~

"What in the bloody hell is this!" I exclaim looking at myself in the mirror. I hardly have any clothing on me, I'm literally naked. I have a pair of shorts on that are like underwear and a "crop top".

I step out of the changing room and look at the young lady that I compelled to help me find a nice outfit.

"where is the rest of this outfit?" i ask.

"That's the way it is," she says. "Here try this one. It has more coverage but is very cute. and a lot like you," she says handing me a pair of pants, shirt and jacket.

I enter the changing room and begin to undress. I put on the jeans, then the shirt and then the jacket.

Outfit^^^^I love this

Outfit^^^^
I love this.

I step out of the dressing room and pull in the girl pushing her against the wall.

"Don't make a sound," I compel her. I tilt her head to the side before sinking my fangs in her and draining her of the blood. once I feel she is empty I move her to the side and let her fall.

I turn to the mirror and lick the blood off my lips before leaving the store without paying.

A/N
This is a little short but I promise it'll get longer... And I'm sorry for taking so long lmao I completely forgot about this story. But I hope you are doing great, stay happy.
Oh and thx for 14 reads I know it's not a lot but I didn't even think I would get one read lmao