Weird...

I always thought people where weird, not in the creepy or crazy sort of weird. The misunderstood weird. How do I explain it?

The kind of weird were if someone saw me playing happily by myself, they would pity me or think of me as crazy.

The misunderstood weird.

One time, something like that happened.

I was joyfully playing in the rain like my 4 year-old-self would. When a couple walked past me. Their looks were intimidating, telling me I was doing something wrong. What are you looking at? Is it a crime to enjoy myself? I was literally 4 at the time!

Even with the disappointed looks I continued having fun like a normal kid would do, but noo~! As soon I turned and looked at the couple again, I met their stare. The same stare that had turned off my voice, my loud laughter. Their whispers took over the rain patting the ground. All I could do was stare at them. My eyes as big as they could be, if not bigger.

They turned their gaze back to me. This time making direct eye contact. Now I know why my parents told me to stay away from strangers, because they can be so damn scaring when it comes to judging.

Finally, they turn away for good. After all this time!

What was their problem? 

Are they jealous of me?

Realising that I'm still standing in the rain like an idiot, I slowly shift my coat so I was warmer and started walking home.

Funny that someone can judge you just because your having fun. I mean, I was once judged by many people  when me and my friend danced to K-pop in the park (true story). We got people to smile and others to give us the ' I just squished a bug and can now see its guts ' look. 

Now that you think about it, eveyone is weird in a way. But nowadays everyone is the same type of weird. The type of weird where they follow each other and if someone where to do something different, eveyone would act differently, but somehow the same. 

"eew what are you doing?" "Thats so disgusting!" "Freat get away from me" and so on.

Or as I like to put it.

Mistunderstood!