Secrets

Secrets are those things where your stuck between something.

If you want to tell someone would it still be called a secret?

You will be forever telling youself to tell someone this thing you have been thinking of. Not to mention if you want to tell someone and your about to, and you tell them you have a secret you want to tell them. Then you don't want to, you now have a person that is bugging you becuase they want to know the secret. Would it even be called a secret? Someone knows that you have a secret but you haven't told them what the secret is, would it be half telling someone a secret?  Because the know you have a secret so it isn't a secret that you have a secret.

Secrets are like keys.

You have to open the lock with a key to have a secret. If that makes sense. 

A book to me is like a secret. It holds millions of known and unkown things someone has yet to read out loud.

God this turned into some poetic type of shit...

But we all have some sort of secret. Even if we dont know we do. Its something that is a secret to yourself. Like your body. Its can be a secret to you. Things can happen to your body without you knowing,  kinda like it has its own secrets. Scary when you think about it. 

Your family, if you don't know your family tree, could be keeping secrets. You might not know who your ancestores are and if they have secrets.

If someone has a secret, could you tell?

It might be because you know what the person is like, but when someone is keeping a secret, do they act different in some sort of way?

Secrets are the doors to both caous and other things that could make someone happy or sad.

Its hard to talk about when you can't really talk about secrets.

But to be honest, I sorta understand why people don't like to tell people secrets.

Because people can become a bunch of dicks and spread them.

the amout of Secret/secrets counted: 26 (i think)