eyes up here

the night was almost perfect for Kate. a successful movie premier, first kiss with emaline, and then they went to O'niel's place for after party. everything was perfect, until an unexpected visitor came. Luke's father, Sherry's husband.

they were all surprised. Luke's mother barely spoken anything since then, so Mr. Messner and kate decided to leave them for awhile. Kate can tell that his father was in pain. she hates seeing his dad being sad... again.

they came home quietly. kate's dad went inside his room so kate decided to locked herself in her room too.

she threw herself on her bed then played the cd that Luke gave her. she closed her eyes and listen to every beat of the music.

"but dont look back in anger, i heard you say."

she cant help but sing that part of the song. but her mini concert was interrupted when she heard a noise coming from her window. she stopped the music to check where did that came from.

"hey juliet.." she looked down and see a beautiful girl standing outside her house wearing the same clothes she was wearing when they first kissed.

"you got to be kidding me." kate's face lighten up. seeing emaline is really the best thing that could ever happen to her at this moment. she looked at emaline like she's the most beautiful creature in the world. just pure with love.

"are you gonna stare at me forever? coz i thought you'd like me to join you there."

kate hurried downstairs. it was just hours ago but she already missed emaline so much. she opened the door and saw emaline outside smiling at her. kate pulled her inside, and close the door quitely so that mr. messner wont hear them. they tip toed as they went upstairs to Kate's room. they both giggled as soon as they got into kate's room. emaline pulled kate closer and they both lay in bed.

"gahd, i missed you."

kate's face turn red when emaline said those words close to her ears. emaline gave kate a kiss on her neck which made kate's face even more red.

"you have no idea how much i wanted to see that lovely face of yours." kate said while looking at emaline's eyes without even breathing.

emaline's body felt hot. she smiled at kate. she's just too happy she's with her sweetie already. she got up and removed the flannel she was wearing, leaving just bra to cover her boobs. she smirked when she noticed that kate's eyes are staring somewhere else. kate is staring at her boobs.

"eyes up here, my lady." she teased. but instead of following emaline's direction, kate grabbed emaline's hand and pulled her. emaline fell on the top of kate's body and they just stared at eachother for like forever. it gets hotter and hotter in kate's room and they started sweating.

"you dont tease me like that..." kate warned emaline still looking at emaline's eyes.

"dont yoh like it?" emaline moved closer to kate's face. they closed their eyes waiting for that magical moment when their lips will touch again. inch by inch theyre moving closer....

"Kate, would you like a chinese take ou----oh my god whats happening HERE????"

but they were caught..