Chapter XI.

Friends Stick Together

The group in the Swan Castle gathered around a big table with a map on the top of it

The group in the Swan Castle gathered around a big table with a map on the top of it. There were also several magical books placed aside. Cyclops was the one  who was using the books telling others more about the history and ancient stories. They needed to know who were they fighting against.

"Lancelot was mentioning Argus..." Odette said looking at others. She was waiting to hear their oppinions but they didn't answer so she continued: "I mean, he has reason why he'd need the book and a very obvious goal."

"I guess so... But are you sure you can trust what Lancelot said after all of this? He could have been lying about that just as he probably lied about his real intentions about the book!" Rafaela said crossing arms.

Cyclops and Tigereal were just looking through the big old books. They seemed to make a pretty good team together, both crazy for books and big hearted, always ready to help. The biggest difference was the size. Three Cyclops could stand one on the top of other to reach Tigereal's height.

Hylos listened carefully to all they were saying and after some thinking said his final oppinion on this little argument. "Rafaela, I  can see you hightly dislike him but I have to slide with Odette on this one. That is the only clue that we have for now."

Rafaela just frowned slightly before Odette said: "You know what... Maybe we all need a break... Why don't we get ourselves something warm to drink? This is requering a lot of energy."

Hylos immediately agreed. "That would be very nice." He said with a smile. Rafaela also nodded, getting up from the chair she was sitting on. She was ready to go do it herself but Hylos stopped her. "I'll do it. Don't worry Rafaela."

With that, he left the room. The angel was touched by this sudden act of kindness. She appreciated it. Just as Hylos closed the door, Tigereal and Cyclops found out something interesting in one of the books. It was hard to tell which of them was more hyped about it.

Cyclops quickly jumped towards the two ladies. "Hey! you've got to see this! Or hear!" He said a bit too loudly. He placed the book in front of Odette and Rafaela. "Listen up here! The big guy and I have successufly read what is this ancient prophecy saying."

Tigereal joined the conversation there. "And it is talking about something rather interesting and possibly usefull and important for us right now!" He said with a wide smile.

Odette just hurried them up. "So?! What are you waiting for? Talk!" She said curiously before the room went quiet. The silence seemed to last for an eternity since the situation was this thrilling.