Its ok

"Y/N! Are you ready yet?!" Jay raised his voice becoming quite inpatient.
No reply.

"Y/N?? Hello?" Jay was getting annoyed, but didn't show it as he heard you crying.

"Are you ok?" He walked up the stairs and opened the bathroom door.

You were sitting in the corner crying with your head tucked inside of your knees.

He ran over to you and sat beside you.
You turned to the wall not wanting Jay to see you cry. He put his arm around you making you rest your head on his shoulder.

"Shhhh. It's ok. It's ok" he whispered.

Jay didn't know why you were crying but he didn't want to ask, as he knew it would make you cry even harder.

"I can't go! I don't want to see her! Don't make me see her!" You screamed while taking your head off of his shoulder and shot up from the floor.

"Who? You cousin? I'm not forcing you to go but it's her birthday and it'll be nice to reunite with your family again" he stood up and held both of your hands.

You quickly let go of and ran out of the bathroom leaving Jay with a confused look on his face.

Jay sighed.

"Come y/n, I know you don't get on well with them but we can try to get along with them" he walked to your bedroom grabbing the keys off of his desk.

You stood in the door frame "THERE IS NO WE WHEN IT COMES TO MY FAMILY JAY!! SO STOP TRYING TO ACT LIKE IT'S SO EASY BECAUSE ITS NOT".

He walked over to you placing his hands on your cheeks. He hated seeing you like this but knew that he wouldn't make things better by arguing back. He kissed you gently and pulled away after a few seconds. "It's ok.....I know it's hard, I'm sure it is, if you don't want to go....we don't have to" he said with a soft tone.

"I don't know, I'm mean....I guess we have to go" you drown into Jay's sweet eyes. He notices and smirks.

He takes his hands off of your cheeks and holds you hand "I'm here for you...let's go".