Chapter 4

She walked towards the stairs and the chitter-chatter went quite with a quick whoosh but there was a sweet melody playing making everyone think they were having a great time. Everyone in the room looked at her with awe, girls with jealousy and boys with lust and their parents like a prey who can get her to get caught with their dimwit sons. And then comes her parents, the pride was just oozing out of them. They had no idea what was about to come.

Then she was joined by her brother who gracefully took her arm in his. And just like that they eyes of people went from looking awed to just gouging out of their sockets. Even the orchestral musicians went completely off beat and stopped. Everyone knew what happened 8 years ago and no one dared to speak about it. If it weren't for her brothers arm support or the anger boiling up in Haymond's eye, Araelza would've been tumbling down the stairs with laughter.

As being the Queen and the most sensible person at this moment Hilda clears her throat to break the tension and gives a deadly stare to the musicians which conveyed the message that if they didn't start playing lively music she would serve their head on silver platter to their guest and their blood as wine. And no one messes with Hilda, her stare itself would make your blood come out of your skin.

As the music started and everyone came back to their normal posture Araelza and Arain started walking down the stairs. She surveyed the whole room. It was a huge hall, orchestral players were at the corner trying not to look exhausted and everyone were dressed accordingly.

Boys looking chipper in their black tux showing their crooked smile thinking it can just straight up get a girl to fall down so hard like jumping from their ego to their intelligence and girls wearing the simplest clothes ...Nah just kidding they came up dressed wearing all the jewelry they could find in their house and of course to top it off their favorite perfume desperation (for attention of course)

This was a ballroom. It was tradition that everyone first enjoys the party with red wine followed up by waltz and the dance played an important role not only because its tradition but it's a great way to find your potential one. Then after that comes the crowning ceremony.

well that's it for today , i just reached home and i am very tired.

hope you guys liked this chapter , Don't forget to vote and comment.

XOXO

Jas