WELCOME TO ALCATRAZ

A/N: You are (Y/N) (L/N) and you are 21, you have just moved to Alcatraz to live with you brother (B/N) who has a job as an officer on Alcatraz. Your brother asked you if you wanted to live with him since you two are the only ones in your family still alive after the incident, with her.

(Y/N): Your name, (L/N): Last name, (B/N): Brothers name.

3rd person view/(Y/N)POV/(Y/N)MIND

(Y/N) was on the 2:00 boat to Alcatraz, he has just arrived at the island to be greeted by a metal detector which immediately went off the officers thoroughly searched through (Y/N)s bags checking them and then handing them back to (Y/N).

(B/N): HEY BRO! [speed walking towards the boat]

(Y/N): HEY LITTLE BRO! [Meets (B/N) before he reaches the boat]

(B/N): What I tell you about calling me little bro your only one year older than me.

(Y/N): Get over it, I'm just joking.

(B/N): Fine, let's go to the apartment.

They both start walking to the apartment.

(B/N): So I'm a tier 2 officer now.

(Y/N): Whats that mean?

(B/N): Well it means I don't have to be watched by Matt all day.

(Y/N): Whos this Matt?

(B/N): He's the only tier 3 on Alcatraz, which means he kinda has a silver spoon.

(Y/N): Is he the warden?

(B/N): No the warden is actually nice, Matt is a dick.

(Y/N): Does he mess with cause you know I don't hesitate to fuck someone up (B/N).

(B/N): You cant do that you'll get us both kicked out.

(Y/N): Fine. so I heard all the convicts here are women.

(B/N): Yes they are.

They arrive at the apartment. (B/N) opens the door and they both walk in.

(B/N): Home sweet home, close the door behind you please.

(Y/N): [Closes door and looks around] This is pretty nice.

(B/N): Thanks, oh the plumbers coming to fix the sink.

(Y/N): Whos the plumber?

(B/N): Matts daughter, Jannet or as her fellow convicts call her controller.

(Y/N): Why they call her controller, and how did she become a convict?

(B/N): She became a convict after she was caught in an illegal import and export deal gone bad. They call her the controller because when she was working for the import and export business she wouldn't let her boss tell her what to do and she would control every warehouse she worked at, oh I almost forgot I got to go to 64 for a meeting ill be back [leaves the apartment].

(Y/N): And (B/N) has left the building.

(Y/N) was looking around the living room when he spotted a blue book with the words A Clockwork Orange he went to the coffee table and picked it up and sat on the couch and started to read. When he was reading he started falling asleep, he soon was snoozing on the couch. When he was sleeping somebody walked in.

(???): HEY WAKE UP!

(Y/N): I'm up.

(???): Your not (B/N), who are you?

(Y/N): I'm his older brother (Y/N). And you must be Jannet, right?

Janet: Yes, (B/N) has told me a lot about you.

(Y/N): Has he now.

Janet: Yup [Starts working on the sink].

(Y/N): What has he said about me?

Janet: He says sometimes you have little to no emotions, you are overprotective sometimes, and that you have expensive taste-

(Y/N): I'm a stop you right there I don't have expensive taste, I just have the money for those things, and I have emotions it's just hard to express them clearly, overprotective maybe.

Janet: Well no need to get defensive, so I'm going to take my leave.

Janet walks out of the apartment closing the door behind her, (Y/N) went back to reading the book, he got so into it he didn't realize that it was already 8 o clock. (Y/N)s brother opened the door to the apartment and closed it behind him.

(B/N): Hey [tired tone].

(Y/N): Hey, you seem tired.

(B/N): I am.

(Y/N): So just go to sleep.

(B/N): I will, but I got to tell you something.

(Y/N): Alright.

(B/N): The warden's daughter wants to meet you.

(Y/N): You tell her about me too?

(B/N): Yeah.

(Y/N): Whats her opinion on me?

(B/N): She thinks your nice.

(Y/N): How, you tell her stories or something?

(B/N): She's the only one that knows as much about you as I do.

(Y/N): So you don't tell the convicts everything about me?

(B/N): No not everything.

(Y/N): That's good, so when does she want to meet me?

(B/N): Tomorrow, and her name is Sotiria (sorry if you can't pronounce the name, it's greek).

(Y/N): That's a nice name.

(B/N): I don't like it that much.

(Y/N): Alright, I'm gonna hit the hay [puts the book down and heads to the guest room and gets in bed and falls asleep].