Girls night

Elizabeth's POV
—————————-

"Oh really?" I taunted, slurring my words "well that's great!"
A sarcastic grin appeared on my face but was very soon covered by another glass of red wine. "I'm really gonna do it this time. Everything's for real" Tori whined; the long waves of her brown hair danced gracefully between her fingers.
"Pffft" I accidentally spat across the bar, making it look like someone had been murdered and there was too much blood to clean so they just left it there.
Tori's nose scrunched up as she looked at all the blobs of red sitting in a line on the counter and then averted her eyes back to me, sighing in disappointment.
"I'm gonna kick him out..." I took a deep breath "... but this time, I don't want him back."
My hazel eyes widened and my layered cherry lips created a large circle so that you could almost see down my throat.

Since Victoria and Dominic had first met out in a café while she was in LA, the whole relationship had been on and off. All the whilst the asshole had quite frankly been treating the brunette like genuine trash, an I don't mean your everyday backstab or backtalk; I mean literal trash. Stories about them fighting and him forcing Tori to sit out on the porch for hours in the pouring rain should be those of imagination but they're not and surely that kind of torture should be saved for waste bags, right? Not young women, who just wanted to be loved.

Eventually, I nodded my head in approval.
"I'm proud Victoria. Very proud that justice has been served. If you'll pardon the pun."
A faint giggle escaped my formal front and she (once again) sighed but her eyes grinned at the immature comment making me feel like I'd helped somehow.

"So..." I began "... when are you gonna chase his sorry ass back to his mummy with that tiny tail between his legs?"
I reached for my wine-stained glass, accidentally snapping the end of my teal index fingernail, which I'd have to replace later.With her chin high and eyes closed she uttered the words I'd been waiting to hear since the idiot moved in.
"He's going tomorrow."
Outstanding confidence hidden in Tori's voice reflected the fact that she'd been thinking about this for months but until now, had never really pushed through the whole ordeal. I replied quickly, showing with the tone of sympathy in voice that I indeed was impressed but I'd be supporting her throughout and that it wasn't just the drunk talking when I'd told her earlier.

Ending it there, we had three quick shots before stumbling out of the big wooden doors like two newborn deer giving their legs a try. Although, that may have just been me.

Water fell from the sky and bounced off of rooftops. By the time I reached my navy coloured Mercedes, I was drowning in it and my white blouse was sadly beginning to stick to my skin like the rest of my outfit. Hearing a loud whistle from behind me, I spun on my red velvet heels (which were absolutely drenched), to see a man in his late thirties dripping from head to toe on the corner of the path off of the one leading to the pub. Me and Tori had split to go our separate ways so even though I was a few glasses over the limit, I'd been left on my own to make it home.

"Hey sweet cheeks" he huffed.
The mans voice was raspy and dry, which seemed funny because of today's weather. His body was completely suited in denim and his toes covered by some worn out blue converse. Not only did he not look like the type of guy to be single, but he was also far from my type.
"Save it for some dirty old house maid" I snapped.
This was my tactic to get rid of smug guys that thought they could pull me in by the stings, but there'd been one occasion where my plan had black lashed. Since then, I had been stuck with this deranged mosquito, always trying to suck me up with his puny mouth and abnormally long limbs.
"Oh c'mon babe" he wrinkled his pale face in an attempt to wink "I promise you, I look this good underneath too".
Flashing a tipsy smile, he moved his right hand down below his hips and brushed his fingers along his pant zipper with intent to entice me. As if expected, this action did the exact opposite because I suddenly felt more repulsed by the already grim looking fellow than I was before he'd moved and a revolting taste of vomit slightly rose in the back of my throat.