The day...

The meet
Chapter 1:Y/n pov
I'm so happy because today is the day I have been waiting so long .Today I will finally met my idols ,when I heard they would come to my city for a concert I booked directly meet and greet tickets .I made my make up and changed into my favorite clothes that is Johnny's yellow merch hoodie ,when I was ready I go down stairs to grab my bag and go .When I reached the concert hall it was full of people waiting in a queue.I stood in the back of the queue.
Kenzie pov
When we reached the concert hall I looked around the hall was so big,we have performed many times ago ,but this hall is just a lot bigger than the others.After we put our stuff of we went to the sound check on the stage .After the check we had a little break ,I talked to Lauren and we got ready .After a while johnny came in ,and we both stop talking ,because he doesn't now we are friends because he hates Lauren .I often tried to change his mind,but he didn't want listen to me.
J:hey Kenz and ...uhm Lauren
K:hey John what are you doing here?
J:I just wanted to watch If you ...uhm I mean her already done for the meet and greet.It Starts in half an hour and the hall is very crowded and the queue is always getting longer!
K:Oh ok,we are ready lets start the meet and greet earlier
L+J:I don't know if this is a good idea
They both looked at each other and Johnny was getting mad
L:I mean yes why not ,but some fans are really crazy
J:yeah,but Lauren all Fans are crazy not only from this Country
K:we know this John ,but these Fans are really crazy ,and whatever.... lets go!
L:ok
Y/n pov
I've been waiting here almost half an hour ,and I know the Meet and greet begin only in half an Hour ,but I didn't want to come late and be the last one in the queue .But suddenly I heard the fans from the front scream ...
Why did The Fans scream?Find out in The next chapter
End Chapter 1