Under the Radar

I woke up to my phone going off. Surprisingly it was 7 and the twins weren't up. I looked at my phone and I had a text message. It was from an unknown number and said 'your babies are adorable. Where they get it from?' I shot up and ran down the hall to the twins room. They were both sleeping peacefully but the window was cracked open. I swear I locked it. I decided to go down stairs and make some breakfast when I noticed the front door was unlocked. No one is up but me and nobody would have left it unlocked with the twins here. I ran back upstairs and woke Jason up. I explained the text, the window and the door.

"Calie, the babies are fine. Your over reacting." Jason told me. Maybe I was.

Later that day when the twins and I were playing there was a knock on the door. I went to go answer when I got another text message, 'Answer it and the babies will have to live without you.' I grabbed the twins and ran upstairs. I called Amy. "Amy, I need you to come over now!" I say crying into the phone.

"Ok,ok,ok. I'll be over in 5 minutes." she says I can hear her getting her keys.

"Ok, stay on the phone so I know when your here." When she gets here I unlock the door and I see that she is staring at her phone. "What?" I ask.

"Where is Avery?" she asks with tears in her eyes.

"Right there." I turn around and point to the play pen where Cam and Avery were.

"We need to leave this house." Amy says rushing into the house grabbing bottles and diapers and anything the babies are going to need.

"Why? Amy Why!?" I scream putting Avery in her car seat.

"Dad is out. Chelsey texts me and told me." Buckling Cameron in his car seat.

"I got texts to but I ignored them. Let me call Lila and tell her she doesn't need to babysit." I said grabbing my phone. I explained what was happening to Lila and she rushed home. When we were getting in the car she pulled in the driveway. I got in the back with the twins and Lila sat in the passenger seat. Amy was driving. Good thing we took the van because it would be crammed if we took Amy's car.

"Amy, why did you ask about Avery when you got to the house?" I ask.

"An unknown number texted me and said that Avery will have a different mommy soon." she said with tears in her eyes.

"Where are we going?" Lila asked.

"We should go get Jason and Tina. It's not same for them." I say. We agreed and we went to get Tina and Jason. We explained that we had to leave and everything. We went back to the house and got clothes, money, and everything else we are going to need. We decided we are going to go to the beach house.

"Morgan!" I scream.

"What about her?" Amy asks.

"We need to go get her. She's been standing up to Chelsey lately. I don't want something to happen to her." We pulled into her driveway and Lila went a got her. They came out with more luggage.

To the beach house we go. All because my dad can't keep his hands to himself and Chelsey wants my babies. I will kill them both before my babies get hurt, and that's a promise.

--------------------------------

Guys, I'm sorry I didn't update much the last two days I've been SUPER busy. I'll try to get more updated. Sorry for the crappy chapter too! Love you guys!! n/h Vote and Comment!!