This one time.....

It all started with a dare. A dare by the one and only, Pete Wentz. I was dared that I should be handcuffed to the one and only Gerard Way for 24 hours. I am in a band. Lead singer. Friends with Andy Beirsack, Patrick Stump, and Brendon Urie. Gerard and I were rivals. I was a girl from Cincinnati Ohio. While he was from New Jersey. 2 different people with the same passion. Singing and music. Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, and my band were playing truth or dare. My drummer Delilah forced us to play. It was the Vans Warped tour. Black Veil Brides couldn't make it that year. And so Pete looked me in my eyes and said, "truth or dare?" I smirked. "Dare." He grinned. So did Brendon and Ryan. "I dare you to be handcuffed to Gerard Way for 24 hours." He said. Dang it. It back fired. "Now where are we going to get handcuffs?" I said. Brendon pulled a pair out. Everyone looked at him. "Pete texted me saying he needed a pair. So, yeah." He said. Gerard offered his right hand so I could give them my left. And here. Here is when it happened.

"Hold on though. What about our performances?" I said. "MCR and your band dont have any tommorow." Pete said. "How about when we sleep?" Gerard said. I nodded. "Figure it out." All of them said. Everyone was smirking, including my band.

Gerard and I headed to Fall Out Boy's tour bus. It was next to Panics! So it was close. FOB was staying with MCR. As we left Frank looked at us with a sad face. I pulled Gerard to the couch. We both sat down. I leaned my head on the table next to me which I put a pillow on. Gerard doing the same in the other side.

The sun shone into the bus. I rubbed my eyes. Gerard was already awake. Pete walked in. "Hello you two." He said. He handed me a stack of clothes. "Hurry up and get dressed." He said as he unlocked the locks. After both of us were dressed we were hand cuffed again. "Oh yeah and I almost forgot. You two have to walk around together." He said and then left. Gerard and I walked out. "Were do you want to go first?" I asked. "I dont care. But after the 24 hours are up do you want to get back at them for this?" He asked. "What did you have in mind?" I replied.

A fan of mine walked up. "Hi can I get an autograph?" She asked. "Sure." I replied. Gerard and I worked together for me to sign my autograph. "What's your name kid?" I asked. She turned around and replied. "Roxy." She smiled and walked away.
....

The sun went down and Gerard and I went to my bus. "Hey kids." Pete said. "Shut up Pete. Unlock us." I said. "Oh come on Lyd." He said. "Oh come on Pete. Lydia here." He raised his hand which raised mine. Pete then unlocked us.
.....
"Hey guys!" I shouted to the crowd. Everyone cheered. "Some of you saw Gerard Way and I handcuffed yesterday. Well Pete Wentz dared us to do that. For 24 hours. I know there are pictures now. Just to clarify. WE ARE NOT DATING! Okay. Okay lets go!" I said.

So that's what happened. A few years later. They broke up. My band released a new album and I am still single. Ha.