midnight flowers

*stars pov*

I was walking down a dirt path to meet up with keko. she had told me that she wanted to show me something and I couldn't say no. she has that face that you wouldn't be able to say no too. tho the thing that always gets me is her eyes. they were stunning. my thoughts were interrupted when I saw her in the distance. I smiled slightly and walked up to her. "hay keko" I said softly. she turned around then smiled brightly. "hay star!" she said in a cheerful ton. she hugged me tightly then pulled away. "follow me! I wanna show you something" she said brightly. I couldn't help but smile and nodded. kekos eyes glowed brightly as she pulled me toward a clearing. my eyes widened when I saw the sight in front of me. it was a field of beautiful glowing midnight flowers, witch looked beautiful in the moonlight . I looked at keko then I felt my cheeks heat up. the innocent female in front of me smiled. "do you like it?" she said with a bit of nervousness in her voice. "I love it" I said breathlessly as both keko and the flowers seem to take my breath away. 'yay!" she said in an happy ton. I looked at keko then hugged her. she hugged back and I smiled and kissed the top of her head. gosh I loved this girl. 

hay guys I finally updated this book yay! XD