Love

Dipper pov

I wasn't sure if the lady was fooling around with me or actually helping me. I just took the chance and ran for it.

I took a faster room and made it to the castle. It was a bumpy road but I made it. I left the horse and went inside the back. When I entered I can see everyone fighting everything. I mean everything.

"Dipper what are you doing here?" Will said .
"Where's Bill." I said.
"He's in the tower, but why did you leave?" Kill said.
"My sister we someone else kidnapped me in my sleep. I was forced, I never wanted to leave." I said.
"We're trying not to hurt anyone as much." Soos said said.
"Wait, if you see a girl with brown eyes, long brown hair and wearing a pink dress with a shooting star on her chest then don't hurt her. That's my sister." I said.
"Alright." Candy said.
"Go get him." Grenda said
"Be safe." I said.
"you two." Pacifica said.

I ran up to the west tower and started to look for Bill. I couldn't find him until I heard a gun shot. I followed the noise and saw Gideon and Bill.

"Goodbye demon. " Gideon said.
"No! " I yelled.

Gideon removed his hand from the trigger and looked at me. Bill looked at me and he was happy to see me.

"Please don't hurt him." I said.
"Your not thinking straight. " Gideon said.
"Do you think killing him will make me love you? " I asked.
"Yes, then you won't be controlled by him and you'll be mines." Gideon said.
"That's not how it works. Gideon I'm sorry that I don't feel the same way but killing someone isn't going to make me love you." I said.
"This is the only way. " Gideon said.

Bill pushed Gideon to the ground and started to fight him. I tried to help but I was always being pushed away.

"Leave us alone." Bill said.
"Not until I kill you." Gideon said.

I grabbed Gideon's arm and pulled him back. He pushed me back making me hit my head against the wall. I was a bit dizzy but then got back up. Bill managed to get hold of the weapon but then Gideon grabbed it back.

"Becareful-"

I get the gunshot and I froze. They both set back and Bill fell back. I ran over to him and saw the blood coming out.

"No, no, no, no, no." I said.
"Hey Pinetree. " Bill smiled.
"I'm so sorry." I said.
"It was never your fault." Dipper said.

I got up and looked at Gideon. Gideon slowly stepped back as I walked up to him. The anger in my eyes with a few tears coming down.

"Why did you have to hurt him." I said.
"I saved you." Gideon said.
"You didn't save me! You made me hate you ever more." I yelled.

Gideon stepped back too far and fell off the cliff. For some reason I didn't feel bad for him. I rushed back to Bill and looked at him.

"I guess my time is up." Bill said.
"No Bill, You'll be alright." I said holding his hand.

I placed his head on my lap as I hold his hand as well.

"Bill I don't want you to leave me." I said.
"You've given me everything I've ever wanted." Bill said.
"What?" I said.
"You gave me my life back." Bill said.
"Bill please don't leave, I can't stand to lose you." I said.
"Tell everyone that I'm going to miss them." Bill said.
"No, no, no." I said.
"Please don't cry." Bill said wipping my tears.
"I-I can't." I said.
"Yes you can." Bill said.

Bill's hand started to losen as more tears came down. Then I hear footsteps coming up. Bill made a dull smile and looked at me.

"I-I l-love you." Bill said.
"B-Bill.... " His gripped loosened when he said that.

I sobbed uncontrollable and yelled his name. He was gone and I never got to tell him.

"I-I love you too."
"I've always loved you."

I kissed his lips softly and then looked up at the sky. I see everyone finally here. They saw me holding Bill. They went next to me and touched my shoulder.

"He's gone." Will said.
"I-I never got to tell him." I said.
"Dipper I'm sorry." Kill said.
"He's proven to me." She said.
"What? " Kill said.
"When did you get here? " Will said.
"I was the blind one after all this time." She said.

A bright light came from the woman and then she left. I look from the corner of my eyes and saw Candy, Soos, Grenda, Mcgucket, Pacifica, back to their human form.

"We're still demon." Kill said.
"It only worked for them." Will said.
"I'm sorry Bill." I said.

They tried to pull me away but I refused. Then I they finally pulled me away. I see Mabel come up the stairs and she froze. She realized the mistake she had did. That he wasn't really controlling my mind.

My heart stopped as I heard something.

"Pinetree." Bill said.
"Bill?" I said.
"I'm back." Bill smiled.

I threw myself on top of Bill and kissed him. Bill iddmenitly kissed me back as everyone else was excited. I pulled away and kissed his cheek several times.

"Your back." I said.
"I've always wanted to do that." Bill said.
"Dipper?! " Mabel said.
"Meet Pacifica!" I yelled.

Pacifica introduced herself and Mabel smiled. I brought my attention back on to Bill and smiled.

"I though I wouldn't see you again." I said.
"I though so too." Bill said.
"I'm glad your here, I get too say these words to you." I said.
"what." Bill said.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." Bill said

I kissed Bill again and felt happy once again.

•••

Time passed and two years later I married Bill. Pacifica and Mabel are dating each other. Soos and Stan work together, but Soos still kind of works for us, Ford and Mcgucket are good friends.

The lady or now I know the witch hasn't been seen by any of us. Bill finally told me how to break the curse and it was love. Love is a powerful things and when you found the right one. You can go threw everything with it.

Love is love

And never forget that.