Chapter 10

Chapter 10

THUD! The sound stopped Chanyeol's heart making him swing open the back door of the van in reflex to run to Sashimi. As he neared her, he kneeled down and just the sight of her broke his heart. Her small frame was curled in a protective way and her head was bloody due to a cut as it had hit the road. Chanyeol called her name and checked if she was breathing. Thankfully enough, he saw the rise and fall of her shoulders and instantly felt relieved. He tried to hold her but a touch on her arm made her cry in pain. He assumed that it was broken. Seeing her condition, he suddenly became aware of the van that he rode that had also hit her. He stood up to look into the driver's seat and sure enough, the driver was gone. Chanyeol cried in despair as he came to realisation of his situation. He had to do what he had to do. Slowly and with utmost gentle, he lifted Sashimi and cradled her to his chest. He kicked the passenger's door and Suho woke up. Startled with Chanyeol's unusual panic manner, he asked about what happened and why was Chanyeol carrying an injured girl. Looking at the rest of the members who were unbelievably still asleep, Chanyeol said, "I don't have much time to explain everything but all I do know now is that we have to get this girl to a hospital or possibly a clinic,". Adapting to the situation, Suho quickly moved over to the driver's seat and Chanyeol entered the passenger's seat with Sashimi still cradled in his arms.

At the hospital

They were careful enough to not get anyone to recognise them and managed to get Sashimi treated.

As they got back into the van with Sashimi still in Chanyeol's arms, Chanyeol and Suho looked at each other and both started speaking at once, "How could you let us all go in a van whose attitude could possibly kill a person?!" Chanyeol blurted out his thoughts. "What the heck actually happened and where is our driver and where did you find this girl?!" Suho questioned. As they finished, there were stirrings from behind and sure enough, the members of EXO K were finally awake. "Do you even have a license Suho? Why are you guys fighting anyway?" questioned Sehun.

Chanyeol exhaled and said to Sehun, "Don't you remember this girl?", with that Sehun's eyes widen. "What exactly happened??". Chanyeol, getting tired of that question being asked several times, said with a loud clear voice, "Alright everyone, listen closely to what I have to say right now,". And with those words, Chanyeol cleared everybody's doubts and queries on the incident from when the driver sped dangerously towards Sashimi. "Ahhhh, so thats what happened," said everyone.

Suddenly Baekhyun questioned, "So what do we do now with the girl?". They all slowly turned to Suho.

"Okay, okay. I know that as a leader I should be able to answer that, but I literally have no idea what to do. To be honest, this is our first time in encountering this type of situation," Suho said.

They all turned to Chanyeol. And they immediately saw a side of him neither of him have ever seen. Chanyeol was completely oblivious to all that Suho had to say (sorry dear Suho!). He was busy looking at Sashimi and checking if she was hurt anywhere else. His eyes was filled with a tenderness that not one of them could name.

The group members were stunned. They were not supposed to fall in love with anyone. And here they see crystal clear, that one of their promising members had broken one of the most important rule their agency had stated to them. Not one of them could utter a word, that is until Sehun broke the silence with a knowing smirk on his face : "Umm, who is she again Chanyeol?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there you have it! Another chapter! I know I am a super slow write guys T.T

But i do hope that you guys still enjoy my story! <3 <3