Final Results~ Zack

Notes: I am almost done with Hope but got stuck and I need to finish with Angeal. I thought that it would be nice telling you guys. Meh, I don't really know about this onw, not so happy, so...enjoy!

Yuffie whispered the magic words in his ear and he smiled from ear to ear. He even pumped a fist into the air and took off. Oh, was he happy. He has waited so long for this moment, at times he was worried but now, now he couldn't stop smiling. 

He pushed couples put of his way and rushed to your location. As he went he remembered when he first heard of you. The first time he heard of you was when Tifa wrote to Cloud about a certain girl that just stared to work for her. He still remembered stealing that letter from Cloud and he even read it in front of Genesis. He was interested,  having a girl as hard worker as you was rare. 

In this time, females just worried about how they looked and who would be the best man for them, not that they loved them. Yes, there was love, but for money. He then began to ask Cloud to read him the letters and he was even more fascinated. He even dreamt of you, he didn't really know how you looked but he just thought that you were cute, by the way Tifa described you.

Soon, he and the other two were going to return and he wanted nothing more but to finally meet the girl that had captured his heart. And as soon as he entered the bar, he was stunned. You were the most beautiful woman he has ever seen and he told himself that he would win you over. 

Now that he spotted your figure, he smiled. "So I did." 

You heard someone's voice and you turned around to see if it was the person you were looking for. A smile made its way in your face. "Zack." 

You were expecting him to walk slowly but he swept you off your feet making you place your arms around his neck for valance. He spun around and then slowed down.  H then e placed you on your feet but not removing his arms from your waist. "[Name]..." he whispered and his lips were on top of yours in a matter of seconds. He tightened his hold on you and to your surprise, he kissed you with so much passion yet with care.  After needing air, he pulled away and you noticed how much his eyes shined with the moon's light. "You have no idea how much I love you." He told you with a face that showed love and care. 

With a deep breath, you looked deep in his eyes and with a tint on your cheeks you said, " I love you too Zack." 

He gave you a goofy grin. " You look so cute when you blush!" he teased. 

That caused you to even  blush even more but his teasing ended when he came for anther kiss. "You don't know how much I waited for this, I will always love you forever. I want us to grow old and still love each other as much or even more than we do now" He confessed. 

You placed your head on his shoulder and breathed his scent and smiled at the romantic side of Zack. Who could have thought that he could be so  romantic . "Yes, Zack." You responded like if he was asking you to marry him. "Forever." 

That night was spent holding each other and contemplating the moon. Time  went by fast and the love between the two of you grew even more. Then a wedding came and even those who were heartbroken attended the wedding, they had said that if you were happy, they were happy but one wrong move from Zack and he was out. Zack had then laughed and kissed you saying that, it will never happen. 

The kingdom still remembered that happy couple who were happily ever after, they had said it was a rare love. Something that never happened, they even said that the both of you were a great example for the younger people, that love is something that is cherished and is the key of being happy.