The setting up of the date.

Hiccups POV

It was 5:00. I was at the place me and toothless first met. Also where astrid first met toothless. By the lake I set up a table. On the table was candles. And the table was set up. Around the table was rose pedals. Then the circle of rosé pedals was a trail of rosé pedals leading to a blanket not so far away that had a picnic basket.

I had decided to give astrid a choice. Dinner on the table or on the grass and blanket as a picnic. And maybe we could star graze after the picnic. Or maybe she would dance with me. Or something.

Right now I also hadn't decided what we would eat I would do that right before picking astrid up.

So I formed a checklist in my head.

Picnic? check

Candles? check

Rose petals? check.

Good view of stars? check.

Table and chairs? check.

Food? not yet.

I went to I get ready and pick up the food.

A/n

Ok it's your choice! here's what you get to choose!

What do they eat?

What do they wear?

What do they do?

If you want me to choose the events I'm ok with that but YOU must choose what they eat and wear please comment on this chapter to tell me

this is what I was thinking

For what they wear

Hiccup: a Viking style tux.

Astrid: a Viking style dress. But then again not because it would be sort of unusually to lay down in a dress. Or ride a dragon

What they eat: Schnitzel. (If you don't know what schnitzel is google it. And if you can't it's breaded porkchop. It is usually eaten in Germany and European countries.)

When my family and I went to Germany 2 years ago. That's all I ate. It's REALLY GOOD!

Also thank you for reading this. And for voting.

It is Greatly appreciated! :)

By the way guys and girls, I have continuation of this book called together forever! it is way better than this book because I am more experienced now!